Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:12:53
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Universal Protection Order Location Started by: KateLogan on Nov 15, '16 23:06

There is a place in each city where those "in the know" can look to find the latest information. In a rapidly changing world, it's important to be aware of who is protected. As you walk in the dimly lit bar and breathe in the smell of smoke, you can hear a telephone ring through the wall next to you: there's a guy in the back room with five direct lines to the other cities. You nod to the owner as he slides the clipboard to you across the bar. The clipboard contains instructions- and an updated list of names.

Instructions: Any CL/RHM/LHM posting a protection order should include either the name of the crew tag, a list of names, or both. Specific details regarding length and scope should be included in each individual update. 

Report Post Tip

This'll get you so highly visible, but maybe help organize things. Either/Or... Maybe both!

Report Post Tip

Dear All,

Please note that the following members of Century's End will be under a protection order for the next 7 days and allowed to find a new home regardless of their last active date.

JimmyPerello
Koifishy        
LeoTheLion         
LuckyStrike         
Mckinnely    
NikkiBlueEyes    
Sew

Kind regards,

Raoh

Report Post Tip

With the death of Trixxy, all tagged members are to be protected for 7 days from now.

This includes any inactive tagged members.

Report Post Tip

For ease of knowing who is and isn't a member, please see below list;

Arthur_Shelby

Dante

DarkFear

Grundgetta

JimmyPerello

LeoTheLion

Mckinnely

Sew

Report Post Tip

LeottheLion was not covered on the protection order after he killed BraylonEdwards, just making everyone aware in case anyone was wondering . Thank you.

Report Post Tip

"Following the removal of Detroit, these people shall be placed on a protection order for seven days from this announcement.

Anyone wearing a tag falls under this protection order regardless of how inactive they are.

Anyone NOT on the list is considered fair game.

Those not on the list I ask not to be rehoused.

The Paragons

The 1471 Gang

The Spirits Of The Grave

Arkey
Arnold_Rothstein
batman77
Bela
boob
BrockOsweiler
Buster-Wortman
CaptRyder
Cato
DeadlySin
ElArsy
Faethor
Falcon
HairyBaby
Harambe
HillBilly
Human
Jackal
Jesse_Mccree
John_Ruth
JohnCosta
kn0name
kookookoala
Lazzero
Lollipop
Mick
MrAnthonyK
MrAppleMan
Octavian
Oh_Oh_Spaghettios
Old_Man_Henderson
Punisher
Roland
Samurai_Banana
Sarah__Farron
SirNoiadu
Smellyfeed
Sweetlips
Twitch
Vazzi
VladimirPopov
Yasmine
Report Post Tip

"DeadlySin is not part of this protection order."

Report Post Tip
Faethor was on the list, yet he was gunned down. Sad day indeed.
Report Post Tip

"Some people would have been shot before I made the announcement."

Report Post Tip

"Here is an updated list of those on the protection order."

Looks towards Trollku.

"Are you happy now sir?"

Arkey
Arnold_Rothstein
batman77
Bela
boob
BrockOsweiler
Buster-Wortman
CaptRyder
Cato
ElArsy
Falcon
HairyBaby
HillBilly
Human
Jackal
Jesse_Mccree
JohnCosta
John_Ruth
kn0name
Lazzero
Lollipop
Mick
MrAnthonyK
MrAppleMan
Octavian
Oh_Oh_Spaghettios
Old_Man_Henderson
Punisher
Roland
Samurai_Banana
Sarah__Farron
SirNoiadu
Smellyfeed
Sweetlips
Twitch
Vazzi
VladimirPopov
Yasmine
Report Post Tip

"In my rush to get people protected from the fallen crews in Detroit to avoid any more deaths, it seems I have caused some confusion. So I'm just going to make it a bit clearer.

Anyone wearing a tag of the following falls under this protection order regardless of how inactive they are.

The Paragons

The 1471 Gang

The Spirits Of The Grave

Anyone NOT on the list is considered fair game and the protection order will run until December 16th 22:25."

Arnold_Rothstein
Bela
BrockOsweiler
Buster-Wortman
CaptRyder
Cato
ElArsy
HairyBaby
Human
kn0name
Lollipop
MrAppleMan
Octavian
Oh_Oh_Spaghettios
Samurai_Banana
Sarah__Farron
Smellyfeed
Twitch
Yasmine
Report Post Tip

"That list keeps gettin' smaller and smaller. I'd imagine some are removed for joining other families, but I don't think this protection order is worth it's shit if you can't keep your guns from firin'." Brailen shakes his head and heads off down the street, kicking a rock in front of him.

Report Post Tip
If you look at those removed they are people that weren't meant to be in the list, people not seen awake for a long time and with no family tattoo. What do you propose is the purpose of protecting them?

The entire point of protecting people is to allow them a chance to join a family, if they have no ability to do that then they aren't worthy of being protected.
Report Post Tip

"You should be grateful that those in power actually care about those that are homeless and wear crew tags of the fallen families.

Excuse me for caring about the homeless trying to avoid any more deaths that we don't need to see."

Report Post Tip

I understand the wish to preserve lives of a maximal number of mafioso associates, and drink to that. Nobody forced Don Artus to issue an order so fast, you need to understand that...

Report Post Tip

"Didn't actually mean it towards Artus, I appreciate what he was doing. Was more just observation on the fact that the Protection Orders don't seem to stand very well. And that goes for more than just this one. I see protected people gunned down often. I also see a lot of those cases get handled. Don't mind my voice. And of course, on a side note... Seriously. Thank you for giving a shit. I know some really wouldn't."

Report Post Tip
Im curious if we will see a reason.
Report Post Tip

"You will if you are patient enough to wait for one."

Report Post Tip

In due time I'm sure a reason will be given. Or maybe not. It's not like it's required.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Universal Protection Order Location
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL