Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:42:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

When I'm busting jails and the clock clearly says 4 seconds, but I get a penalty because there were "5 seconds remaining"....  

Report Post Tip

GentlemanJackDiamond isn't that easily fixable by.....waiting til your timer reads 0? O.o :P

Report Post Tip

-Telkin-, the only thing that bothers me more than 4 seconds remaining when I get a 5 second penalty, is waiting till 3 seconds on an admin bust and get "That user is no longer in jail"... lol

Report Post Tip

Hahahaha fair enough!

Report Post Tip

@GentlemanJackDiamond

So what you are saying is... when you are busting early, you get caught busting early :P

There is a 5ish second buffer so that no ones lag, computer time, or whatever.. could possibly interfere.  By deliberately busting early - you will sometimes actually bust early.  I would suggest not busting that early.  The only way we can fix this is to stress to the users that busting before 0 may cause a bust before 0.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Squishy

I've noticed that if I bust with 4 seconds remaining, the timer resets to 24 seconds, so I know I dont' actually get more busts by jumping the gun, but when there are only a couple of 20 guard admins left, I jump the gun rather than wait till the timer hits 0 and I get "That user is not in jail"

I know I could wait till 3 and never get a penalty, but I just hate to miss on a 20 lol

Report Post Tip
I do wish the CL could pin the HQ forum threads in order. Not moving the most recent reply to the top. Welcome message, rules, tips etc in order that doesnt change. Keep it fluid.
Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if a bug - maybe peeps can discuss but if you try to wack someone that's in jail - it says they're with bubba (even if they're in a different district), if your PP'ing them, it gives you the 'Maybe they're somewhere else' message. Just wondering if this could count as a mistake or not ;P

Report Post Tip

Maybe its a bug - but you removed the "Unread Mail Count" from profiles. How will people know how popular I am if they can't see that I have 27 mails waiting from my adoring fans? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Thank you for pointing this out, ameliagato
Report Post Tip
Could the notification that a bodyguard skill has been trained be moved to the junk personals? I see no point in knowing when someone has trained their skill and depending on how many you have at 130 = shit ton of notifications.
Report Post Tip

It's already located in the junk section ChristianGato, Squishy moved it there in the beginning when a lot of people asked for it :)

Report Post Tip

Yes, but it'd be nice if it was like the flights - they don't show up in the ALL portion of the personals. Just only in the junk. 

Report Post Tip
Yeah, that's what I should have said!
Report Post Tip

top100arena.com vote site. Isn't that the one that throughout time always seems to do stupid stuff.
Recently after clicking "I'm not a robot" and hitting the vote button, it activates an ad and opens a new window first and only after closing that will the vote register after another button click.

I can understand why it happens, but well "Vote" should vote and not go to some page. It bugs me :)

Report Post Tip

That people show up on the New Chat (s) that have them disabled. People who PM you have nfi you can't see it :/ 

Report Post Tip

The 5 second refresh on OC page continue even after the OC is run.  Kinda annoying trying to copy the success/fail on a mobile. 

Report Post Tip

These take forever to read. Not that I'm complaining but for someone who's trying to get up to speed on a lot of things in this game, these forums are both very informative and also require a lot of time/effort. Thanks to everyone who posted. And please help me get situated in this game as well.

Report Post Tip

Enkindle - the placement of the Sponsor toggle - could it be moved? I often toggle it OFF on accident whilst on Mobile as it's extremely close to the Profit/Actions/Communication Tab.

Report Post Tip

"Your pro time"

We don't still need this do we?

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL