Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 06:52:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
LA, The Wild West. Started by: Curtis on Mar 08, '15 20:43

AbrahamLincoln's death was illegal. The WS is wanted. Immediately.

Report Post Tip

Goku, did the CL send a message to announce his move? Thats the only rule break I can think of perhaps?

Report Post Tip

Nevermind my guess, I wrongly assumed no-one was daft enough to kill him for the lolz.

Report Post Tip
I got a mass mail from my RHM, about it.
Report Post Tip

Tyrion, the rule break I speak of was Abe's actual death. 

There were no other leaders set up in the city. He could not have possibly died in any way other than outside interference. Unless he WBed on someone, which would be him breaking the rules himself.

Report Post Tip

I got a message from Cloud about Abe setting up in LA, I don't know if anybody else in the other districts did.

Report Post Tip

All residents of South Side got the message about it. 

Report Post Tip
So everyone new about it, I was in LA at the time but didn't get a WS.
Report Post Tip

I can confirm that, because I sent it.

Report Post Tip

Well whoever shot Ol Abe is a real dick. This is why we can't have nice things and this little world always ends up with one guy calling all the shots until he dies.  My family has roamed these streets since their inception and it's still a bloodline circlejerk basically. 

Report Post Tip

What do you actually expect to happen Johnnie_Boy?

"The King is dead. Long live the King"

It's the way it has always been because that is human nature. People want to be 'the man' and people want to be led by 'the man'. So such is the way it goes.

As for the death of Lincoln. This isn't the fault of any Godfather I would not imagine. I would imagine someone didn't like him and shot him in the face. If they get away with it then mission accomplished?

I find it amusing people expect to live forever. People will take risks to get to the top. If eliminating a rival helps their cause and they can get away with it then why wouldn't they try it?

We, as the hierarchy, will do our best to keep this crime orgqanised but it goes back to human nature. Everyone is looking an advantage and we cannot stop that. Alls we can try and do is pick up the pieces.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

All of Detroit was informed as soon as the mail came in. It would appear someone shot him just because they wanted to, or maybe they didn't bother to read their mail.

Report Post Tip

No expectations on one living for ever...in fact that is a problem I am alluding to.

I'm not saying that the GF's had anything to do with this as it would be kind of silly to announce LA then wack the first guy released into the wild. There are five cities, why do all the cities have to have puppets (often who has a legacy) placed into them by certain individuals after killing the previous tenants for no real tangible reason.  Then again I do not profess to know the details of all these goings on,  this is simply what it looks like from where I'm standing...miraculously in one piece.

I would imagine someone with an itchy finger smoked Ol Abe for no other reason than they could and possibly get away with it, perhaps he had already made a move that was breaking the rules laid out by Curtis here..I may never know. 

Report Post Tip

it's called evolution, Johnnie. Survival of the fittest, he who dares wins. Those in power do not need a reason to remove the inhabitants of a city, if they have the power and the will to do so, that is their right. It's a fact of life, I don't personally feel that all our leaders are 'puppets'. 

Some of them may well be, however most leaders are individuals, who simply work closely and obediently (as would be expected) with those that authed them. It's a concept known as loyalty. 

Report Post Tip

I honestly don't really understand what you meant with the 'puppets' part, Johnnie. But that might just be me.

Also, I would concur with what Rory said, and say that 'Might makes right'. You may think it's wrong or there is no 'real tangible reason', but that doesn't really matter.

Report Post Tip

I have a question; in the case of an emergency, i.e., a rogue, would LA be called in to help put them down?

Report Post Tip

The leaders of this world know how to properly dethrone a rogue, so although it wouldn't be necessary for LA to help take the rogue down it would be wise for them to do there part. A rogue is bad for every Crime operation around our world. A rogue has no rules to follow and nobody to answer to, so it's in everybody's best interest to shoot them down. There is nothing stopping a rogue from shooting a member of a L.A. operation so in that essence it is also there problem to worry about as well.

Report Post Tip

I highly doubt this for a couple of reasons:

1. The people outside of Los Angeles are likely to be more than capable of dealing with a rogue

2. Godfather Curtis has already stated that Los Angeles will be totally seperate from the rest of the nation in terms of politics and business, it is highly unlikely that LA will be included in the case of a rogue.

Report Post Tip

Well, RoryRourke brought up the reason I asked. I mean it's something that would affect everybody, LA or not.

Report Post Tip

...I mean it's something that would affect everybody, LA or not.

And therefore, it's assumed that LA leadership will think ahead, take initiative and track down the rogue and if possible neutralize the threat...without waiting for a help request.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LA, The Wild West.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL