Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 03:07:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
LA, The Wild West. Started by: Curtis on Mar 08, '15 20:43
Then could you show me the way?

What's the difference between this scheme and Sean's proposal?

Why's this been dragged back up as a bad idea when Sean's is much the same?

Surely it does more harm than good?
Report Post Tip

Look, I posed here to summarize the general history that has taken place in our world for the last few years. In my view it was not a positive world to live/play in. That's just my view on it though.

What Sean wants, is something I back. That's all I have to say on the matter really.

Report Post Tip
Oh. I see.

So you thought Disorders idea was a good idea then and that's why you brought this speech back up. I understand exactly what you were trying to do now.

Thanks for explaining.
Report Post Tip

No, I absolutely did not say that. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Report Post Tip
Now I am really confused.

What Sean wants is an open city where people can set up.

What this scheme did was give an open city where people could set up.

Sorry if that was putting words in your mouth. That was just the only explanation that made sense of your words.

I apologise if I caused offence. I'm just a humble Gangster out to learn the world and you're words here confused me greatly.
Report Post Tip

The only real difference between this idea and mine is that mine focuses on empty districts as opposed to empty cities, of which there are currently none. The histories show these ideas popping up time and time again, and I think now would be a good time to bring it back.

Report Post Tip

Yes, it can be a good idea as long as there isn't any "Strings" attached.

Report Post Tip

There will always  be strings, friend. Such adventures usually come with restrictions, which to me are usually perfectly acceptable, so long as there is no outside interference.

Report Post Tip

Kinda what I was saying.

Report Post Tip
Thanks for the clarification SeanAdams.

As you say. If these ideas pop up often then surely the restrictions in this speech are quite fair and true? Ones we could use as a good blueprint?

They're not a joke? or a slight on the memory of a bad Godfather? They aren't barbaric or overly oppressive as Walter originally seemed to imply?

Sorry if I got that wrong Walter. I'm struggling to follow your comments.
Report Post Tip

The problem is, they didn't stop from interfering. I know of at least once the past regime went in and wiped out the supposedly free city with no rhyme or reasoning. If one person had fucked up and been removed, that would have been one thing.

Report Post Tip
I know not of These, being new, but fair enough.

If they broke their own rules it doesn't make the original speech any less fair and good to follow.

What came after is obviously entirely different
Report Post Tip
I love this idea.

I wish I was old enough to have witnessed this.
Report Post Tip

The Robot Mafia strolled through, nodded, and bleep bloop'd its way onto making more money for the humans they worked for.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LA, The Wild West.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL