Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 00:14:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
LA, The Wild West. Started by: Curtis on Mar 08, '15 20:43

While that is true, WhySoSerious, I would be rather startled if my crew leader told me that, to be honest. I'd start to become a little bit paranoid. ;)

Report Post Tip
Another question, what if players want to come to LA, not to set up, but join a already established crew? Leave there current family for it?
Report Post Tip

That's perfectly alright provided they have permission to leave their existing family. 

Report Post Tip

So if a family sets up in LA, builds membership and gets taken out, is it OK for surviving members of that family to setup assuming they stick to the 2-per-district rule?  Ignoring (for the moment) the fact that LA leadership may very well form their own rules on who can take up office.

Report Post Tip

Provided once they set up they notify the streets that they are going to remain as a family in LA, yes it would be fine. 

Report Post Tip

A few days after Godfather-Chairman Curtis had opened up the possibility of new criminal organisations being given the chance to show what they're made of that. Nighthawk_ thought to himself, this is definitely not for the week. Many a bloodline has tried to set-up thinking they have what it takes, some have succeeded, the others failed, dramatically.

Nighthawk_ pondered while taking a swig of single malt whiskey from his hip-flask, and placing it back into his coat pocket. 

'I would first like to congratulate and thank Godfather-Chairman Curtis on how this has come about in the last few days. Obviously the death of AbrahamLincoln shook us all, but it's a pleasure to see many others take the opportunity after this unfortunate action'

Taking another swig of his whiskey, Nighthawk_ proceeded

'I, myself, will always be a supporter of this idea, as business has been rather poor since the death of my father and his friends in Chicago, which left a great hole within this world of ours. Along with Las Vegas and Los Angeles being unoccupied for some time, Chicago and Detroit are now in a re-building process, in the good hands of the Leaders that reside there at the moment which leaves the opportunity of seeing Las Vegas and Los Angeles thrive again, in limbo'. 

Tipping his hat to Godfather-Chairman Curtis

'Thank you Godfather for not just giving those who have always wanted a chance, a chance, but for showing have business can thrive in a totally different dimension and I look forward to seeing how the Wild West pans out in the near future'. 

Report Post Tip

This LA thingy gets more and more interesting from the first day. I mean some friends die, and some say it's not within our mafioso rules... But maybe after all, point is in that. The strongest make their rules, within given limits, without external interference, connections. Nobody forces anybody to go there, remember that.

Report Post Tip

Personally, I would tend to favor seeing someone go setup with a right and left hand at their side already, these 'competitions' are almost always blood baths. It seems logical to save lives and start perhaps one or two sectors of the city with a CL and right & left hand rather than just saying 'here it is, go fight for it.' thats a proven long standing recipe for death, sometimes a lot of them.

Report Post Tip
Here's a question, when will LA stop being the Wild West?
What happens to the crew in LA, let's say if Curtis dies?
Or if no other mobsters want to try there look out in LA, will it join normal society?
Report Post Tip

I've asked these questions myself and I think only time will tell us. Otherwise it's just taking educated guesses. I am certain that when the project reaches it's full potential, that LA's role will be 'normalized', but I do not know. If, God forbid, Godfather Curtis is taken from our midst, then I assume the project will still go forward, unless a new leadership arises saying the project will be scrapped. This is also something that only time and fate can tell us.

Report Post Tip

LOL Goto. I like very much the terms you have used there: LA's role will be 'normalized', and, 'the project will be scrapped'.

Report Post Tip

Tony listens to the conversation regarding LA now better known as the Wild West. He decides to chime in with his thoughts.

"With all due respect to those who've lost their lives in the Wild that is LA and nothing against these deaths I have found the entire thing in LA highly interesting. We've already seen different things go on and I for one am in much anticipation to see the next major "thing" happen their in LA."

Tony smiles and nods.

"Kudos to Godfather Curtis and anyone else who was behind this idea, it gives those a fast albeit risky chance at running a family and really make a name for one's self as a leader."

Tony concludes and tips his fedora. He utters some last words before stepping away.

"I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds in this LA novel."

Report Post Tip
  • There will never be more than 2 crews per district. If a 3rd emerges and does not attempt to take down one of the existing 2 within 24 hours, it will be removed by the other existing LA crews. If this does not happen it will be removed by the Godfathers and other members of the outside community.

Just a reminder to all you trip happy folks wanting to head off to LA. As things stand at this moment, the next person who wishes to move to LA will have to take someone out in order to stay. Good luck in your venture, a few of you are going to get your feelings hurt I do believe.  

Report Post Tip

Indeed. Yesterday we saw the quick takedown of Fratto. His son didn't take the father's death too good.

Report Post Tip
Only bad news can come from LA.
Report Post Tip

I didn't even notice the loss of Fratto. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Report Post Tip

I see a few more experienced bloodlines over there now. Let's see what the new additions bring.

There will be plenty happen over in the city of angels still, but hopefully a bit of stability will prevail now. It is very much needed at the moment. It is all full up however so anyone else wanting to try the project is going to have to remove someone, like what happened to our dear Fratto.

I wonder if those who rushed over there are feeling a little nervous now? 

smiles and wanders off

Report Post Tip
Godfather Curtis, I have a question... What is the policy about stepping down in LA? Let's say a mobster sets up there only to remove of one person then steps down and goes back to his original family. Would the person be punished or left alone as it happened when he or she was in a lawless city?
Report Post Tip

Good question. It might be considered outside interference...

Report Post Tip

Outside interference, not to mention it'd be unbecoming of a family to allow such nonsense from one of their Made guys. A family is not a revolving door to come and go from as one pleases. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LA, The Wild West.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL