Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 01:33:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Typing in here to complete my days hustle

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
mobster
Report Post Tip
Starting a business
Report Post Tip

playing 'show and tell' with PoisonousJelly

Report Post Tip
Not doing much 'telling' with Juanita. But a lot of 'showing'
Report Post Tip

playing mafia on ps4

Report Post Tip

I am looking for some good falafel.

Report Post Tip

replying to this post for hpoints, go me.

Report Post Tip

Filling @PoisonousJellys taco

Report Post Tip

I am currently watching Halloween Wars on the Food Network with my daughter. The artists are excellent at pumpkin carving!

Report Post Tip

I'm about to shower and get dressed for work. I have a wonderful 4 am to 3 pm work day ahead of me and the time goes ever so slow. Not looking forward to it, but I also like living in a house.. So.. Yeah.

I'll probably listen to a podcast on the drive to work. Podcast>music lately

Report Post Tip

Lol I am about to end my hustle streak, as I no longer have the time or interest required to maintain lounge or OOC posting requirements.

Report Post Tip
I am currently sitting here wondering if it's an appropriate time to go to bed or if it is still too early.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Practicing and preparing for my black belt karate test. 

Report Post Tip
I am currently at school, waiting it to open for the kids to go in. We're early. Least its not belting down with rain for once!
Report Post Tip

Trying to figure out if Issei is overpowered and oh, watching Highschool DxD

Report Post Tip

Just got home and now sitting and wondering what I should pack for tomorrows journey to visit some family who lives quite a bit away.

Report Post Tip

Trying to post a thoughtful post and thinking about how it is strange that I am thinking about posting a thoughtful post while posting.

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting here watching the mins tick bye so I can go home from work and head out to the golf course. Hopefully I hit the ball straight and long but likely I won't and it'll be expensive but we all live for that one good shot am I right? Also beer. Beer. And well a few more beers. 

Report Post Tip

I'm at work. Counting the hours until the weekend begins. Hoping it doesn't rain for the next two days.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL