Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:55:05
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Watching army of thieves, it's a prequel to a zombie film, but is not the greatest.   At the same time am flicking back and fore messages to my sister as she has to work a night shift, while my company warns of working from home for longer

Report Post Tip

Reading about sequentials and currently stuck at fibonacci sequences. Intersting topic to lose sleep over, but I think it is worth it. It's helpful in quite a few aspects of life.

Report Post Tip
Well I am getting a little nap in before I take off for work tonight.
Seems to help a lot. Can't seem to stay awake without it lol
Report Post Tip

Reading the news and wondering about a good movie to watch  later. Any good suggestion?

Report Post Tip

Clicking my skull off, pettying like a rock star and having an absolute blast :P gotta love MR a good way to pass the times

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m just in here to kill some time at work, and hop not my boss is looking over and see me been in here.

I know it can cost me my job but its not much to to just now :)

Report Post Tip

I'm in bed relaxing. It's cold so I'm under my weighted blanket. I like the cold air, but being warm under the blanket. Deciding if I want to stay up or not. 

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am trying to wake up. Had a 12 hour shift yesterday and slept very bad. So not really a good start of this new day.

Hopefully things will get better soon.

Report Post Tip

Trying to win free creds on lounge!

Report Post Tip

I am currently searching the forum threads to find something to comment on so that I may  finish my hustle for the day.  I am not a super talkative person so I sometimes struggle with this

Report Post Tip

I'm reading the news to update myself about the recent financial news. 
while listening to religious music and feeling the urge to join a group of similar minded individuals and start some new country somewhere with warm temprature. 

Report Post Tip

After a 12h shift at work, there's nothing else in my mind, but relax.

In other ages i would have been out for a drink with friends, now at home watching tv or so.

Compromising with age is a dishonorable thing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am currently eating a delicious slice of seeded sourdough that a friend dropped off for me last night. It is soooo crusty and crunchy and slathered in salted butter. I'm surprised my keyboard doesn't have grease stains from the butter yet...

Report Post Tip

Nothing much watching TV and cooking my tea, before taking a. Shower

Report Post Tip

It is now 11:05 am and i playing my games and waiting on some phone call from my Doctors. I love this game and love seeing what going on here. Now for weather is talking about 4 dirty old word of snow lol.

Report Post Tip

Trying to keep my eyes open after a loooong night out with lots of walking in heels. I feel absolutely drained but had so much fun so it’s fine!

Report Post Tip
Sat back. Drinking some wine. Watching shite on TV wondering how drunk I might get tonight and the rest of the weekend.
Report Post Tip

it is currently 12.47pm on Satuday 20th November and it is  a bright sunshining day.

i even managed to get sunburnt the other day while i was cleaning up my garden and did my lawn mowing.

we also just went through a full blood moon and an eclipse last night.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am playing this game and have Bugs Bunny cartoons playing in the background.  How about that for a combination.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Was debating on using a favor token to get out of having to post in an outside forum but I decided against it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL