Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 21:46:33
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Standing on a cold platform waiting to see if the train pulls into the wrong platform again like it did yesterday
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This minute i am drinking my coffee. I overslept a bit and am still waking up.

Luckily I am in time to connect to work server.

Report Post Tip

Same just woken up which is late for me - usually wake around 5am so a bit confused with the world at the moment firstly it is light!! My immediate plan is watch the news and drink tea and I hope this might put the world back on its axis. You can only hope!

Report Post Tip

Listening to a meeting that could have been an email. Hating my life because my eyes feel dry asf and I want to rip out my contact lenses. Help

Report Post Tip

I have been following the NBA trade deadline for the last hours. Nets trade Harden to Philly, and Simmons goes the other way. 
Looking forward to the playoffs this year. 

Report Post Tip

I've just woke up at 01:00 a.m and finishing the hustle round.

It's shitty when you miss a day and have to restart.

in real life, i had a busy day and i need to relax. 

Report Post Tip

Eating nachos and watching the 2nd season of Ozark! I forgot how much I love that show, lol.

Report Post Tip

Eating a nice box of Dominoes brownies with a side of Sprite while contemplating whether or not to get ice cream later on after a slow work day. Gotta spice it up somehow!

Report Post Tip
I am laying in bed trying to get more than the three hours of sleep that I got last night. While I’m doing this, obviously I have to check in here to see what’s going on while my cat is sticking his nose in my ear. Now I will set down the iPad and see if sleep is going to happen tonight.
Report Post Tip
I just spoke up. I’m headed to the gym right now. Figured I’d start by doing the treadmill for about 10 minutes. Then I lift some weights for about 50 minutes. Than a jump in the sauna for about 25 more minutes.
Report Post Tip

Watching Jeopardy, sometimes I even surprise myself and know the answer to final Jeopardy. .. Tonight wasn't one of those nights, lol..

Now for the Olympics, Go Team USA!!

Report Post Tip

Waking up. May not be a day when the alarm clock goes off to wake me up. But my sons, clearly didn't get the memo that we can have a little lay in. Upside I am loved by them, I got coffee. Will be human around coffee number 293487292.

Report Post Tip

Jailing for 8 hours during double exp so I never have to jail again. 

Report Post Tip

I have just finished skiing for the day - only a half day as i am not fit enough to ski all day - and the only advantage of skiing in half term week is that, comparatively, i look better at skiing than most people on the slopes!

Report Post Tip

Waking up still! The man being nice though, he has ordered breakfast. Awww romantic? Happy Valentines day people! :D 

Report Post Tip
Eating lunch with my family, and watching cold case tv drama.
Report Post Tip

Watching TV and enjoying the end to a long war.  I also have internet again for the first time in a long time.  I am no longer limited to my phone.  Just in time for V-day!

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm sitting in bed on the verge of passing out. I need to wake up for work in 4 hours. Life is constant dread. Having to write here is not helping me out whatsoever. I just want to pass out and not have to wake up at 3:30am -.-

Report Post Tip

I'm book shopping on Amazon.  I have a voucher that's due to expire soon, so I'm checking out the bargains.

Report Post Tip

Arrived at work. Dropped my kid off to school and now its money making time for daddy, how about that. Fuck this, i hate it. lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL