Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:09:36
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

So, there I was... BBQ sauce on my titties and I am what the heck. So, I just did 1400 km 869 (nice!) miles in few days, lone driver and I am dead tired, now my plan is to sleep for few days and break the cocoon and live rest of my live as a beautiful butterfly 

Report Post Tip

about to figure out what movie i wanna watch,

also watching Tiktok and Playing MR

Even got a bunch of snacks to chill out too :D

Report Post Tip

I'm working and it's boring. Not much else going on... I want to head home, and maybe watch the new Boba Fett series. 

Report Post Tip

Just finished playing 7 days to die with some people. I was very brave this time, only screamed once and thats because I was hiding in a bathroom eating pie and thought Ewan had killed the zombie making noise but when I opened the door IT WAS RIGHT IN MY FUCKING FACE. 

So the game started off strong, really. 

Report Post Tip

It is tax season so that means I am working on taxes taxes taxes!  All kinds of taxes.  Payroll Taxes, Financial statements, working trail balances, corporate taxes, individual taxes, etc.

Report Post Tip

I was told that The Tomorrow War is a pretty good film, so I’m just settling down to watch that. Kinda wish I had some weed though, cos it seems like the kinda film that would be enhanced with being a bit high af :P

Report Post Tip

Watching a new episode on YT of Mayday on Flight 611 that crashed off Taiwan. Also reading some recent news on my phone to catch up on todays events. Other then that chillin, thinking about making some foooooood. 

Report Post Tip

Did you watch Bobba Fett yet Macarena? I've watched it so far and i've found it very underwhelming.  I'll stick with it though, I Star Wars in general and was looking forward to this, i'm sure it'll pick up. I think I was the same with the Mandalorian at first too.

Report Post Tip

I'm eating fettuccine with meat sauce. I'm watching some Acquisitions Incorporated while working on my DnD campaign too. Pretty hyped up about it, but it's a lot of work and preparation

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am trying to usher my sons along to get ready for school. Not sure why it becomes a repeated set of things to say, on each school day of 'come on get dressed, don't forget to brush your teeth etc' like we've never had these days before! ;) 

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting behind doctors door, waiting to see him. Seems I got a flammation in my leg, right under the heel. Its called Plantar Fasciiaitis or something.. it suck because the treament takes a lot of time. Until that, no running for me :/

Report Post Tip

Listening to Warhammer 40k lore videos and going through the steam store, also thinking about when I'm going to purchase more models and hobby tools for the 40k table top.

Report Post Tip

I basically just woke up for work and so I am trying to feel at least sort of human. So far its not going as well as I would have liked. And more importantly, the husbando has not offered coffee so it may actually be my day to make it :( 

Report Post Tip
Considering buying a plan that promises I’ll stop being a procrastinator in three months. But I think I’ll leave that for later. (👀)
Report Post Tip

Right at this mada effin moment,

I am at my effin cubicle, signing effin papers for deadlines, peasing my effin boss at work and faking my laugh whenever he throw some awkward jokes just to be saved from termination.

I always fake my laugh, I forgot my real laugh was :(

Report Post Tip

BBM that is a sad thing to forget your laugh!

In my world, at this moment I just scooped away some leftover snow that finally melted. I am about to booth up some Overwatch. If anyone plays pm me so we can group up. I have a duel monitor setup so I can keep an eye on mafia and keep up with my clicking :)

I think there is a football game on TV tonight too so that may take some precedent...

Report Post Tip

currently losing my mind over stupid stuff. Not liking my family at the moment. I should just go awol. 

Report Post Tip

I am watching Moonshiners and then Pro Wrestling, no finer programming on TV to play the game with.

Report Post Tip

I'm getting ready to go out... It's cold, so I'm not looking forward to it. Blah. My mask will protect me from the wind though so that's a plus of being in COVID-Times. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Eating freshly baked bread from the local bakery while watching and watching TV...living the Saturday dream!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL