Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:30:11
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Applying for a new job and masters at the same time while watching The Good Doctor. Should get up to go pack in a bit though!

Report Post Tip

eating another plate of that christmas dinner and enjoying my life

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rolling up a new D&D character, trying to decide between a changling arcane trickster or a tiefling hexblade warlock. And hoping my headache will ease off by the time we actually start playing.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute i am relaxing after a full and busy Christmas day. Boxing day for me is a quiet one

And with all the left overs from yesterday.

Report Post Tip

I wish boxing day was quiet for me. Probably busier than Christmas as I need to actually leave the house and visit my in-laws. Not looking forward to it at all.

Hope everyone else has a nice day though lol

Report Post Tip

Between Disney, HULU and Netflix and Prime and yet I can't find something new.  I'm thinking of the next story for my character, planning what to eat for dinner.  Didn't have any liftovers and fighting off sleep.  

Report Post Tip

Completing my hustle so that I do not have to login at all tomorrow, which will be quite nice. Since I haven't slept, its like still the 30th in my brain instead of the 31st already. 

Report Post Tip
I’m watching telly as my dinner settles before making milk and such for the baby. Sad boring evening in the life of a new parent.
Might have a shower after that, if I can be arsed. I don’t shower as much any more. I’m too tired. It’s bizarre.
Report Post Tip

I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons right now and making some food. My gums have a bit of inflammation because of my wisdom tooth, but the pain is going down a bit

Report Post Tip
I am currently driving up to my parents lake house to help them move furniture in. I figured now would be the perfect time to knock out this daily hustle of me needing to make a post in the outside forum
Report Post Tip

Watching Daniel Greene roast bookshelves on youtube while I wait for my pain pills & sleeping pills to kick in. What a absolutely glamourous life I lead.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

Right now, I am drinking a cup of coffee, smoking a cigarette, and looking out the window all of the fluffy snow that fell late last night. It is covering the ground and the trees in a bright, eye-searing whiteness, that keeps making my electricity go out. Spring cannot arrive fast enough.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I am currently watching Dr Rhonda Patrick on YouTube at the moment. I am looking into the health benefits of Sauns and cold exposure
Report Post Tip

i am watching some tv and chilling on couch. Wondering if should or not drink some coffee since it's summer and is very hot here.

Report Post Tip

Just finished doing a stream! now chilling out before going to bed! 1AM and finishing up my hustle!

Gonna listen to music then snooze!

Report Post Tip

smoking and playing SCUM on PC

Report Post Tip

I'm currently sitting on my ass watching The Good Doctor on Netflix. Great show! You follow a doctor with autism, and it's kinda hilarious at times. Can highly recommend it!

Report Post Tip

Just finished cleaning up my car.. shining like a star. And now its time to relax and enjoy some coffee. 

Report Post Tip

I just got back to work after 11 days off and I am dragging my butt for sure. All those days of sleeping in spoiled me and now I am sad.

Report Post Tip

sat here smokeing a nice fat joint playing mafiareturns with some music on in the backround enjoying life Happy new year all

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL