Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:57:36
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm participating this jailbreaking event. Its awesome, a lot of people participating. Lets see how far can I go..i'm actually a bit busy playing PS4 lol

Report Post Tip

i am getting ready for a morning's skiing in France; for me it is the last time this season that i will be able to ski as i knackered my knee some years ago and now need an operation on it

Report Post Tip

woke up an hour ago, walked the dog and then put the horse outsite and gave him water. Now enjoying my breakfast and COFFEE :)

Report Post Tip

Looking for someone's pockets to pick and having a nice hot coffee, wait scratch that it's bloody freezing cold. Then a few petties, felonies lol 

Report Post Tip

Hi all.

I'm trying to complete the today's hustle.

When it's done, i'll take a 2 hour nap, because i have a midnight shift at work.

Stay safe ladies and gents.

Report Post Tip

I am enjoying a half chicken meal after a good day of training! Finished a 5 kilometer run and a 40 kilometer cycle, really happy about today!

Report Post Tip

Not much.

It's almost evening here and my day was full.

Time to do nothing and give myself time to rest.  

Report Post Tip
I’ve been having a real lazy night at home. Been playing games in the phone, eating snacks and a bath. Can’t think of anything imprortant to do at all. Like wotrk, laundry or cleaning. Not important…
Report Post Tip

I am finishing wrapping my child's birthday presents for his birthday tomorrow. Logged in here, and apparently every time i stand up, I am about to pass out. So not feeling so good

Report Post Tip
Right this minute? I am raging because I lost my hustle danget! lol
Report Post Tip

I'm working my ass off, stupid sun came out and my workplace is filled with cars lol

But its better than being without a job :/

Report Post Tip

I am replying to emails, at work, most of the time they are just filled with stupid questions such as this: "Hello all, please use the following link to access XYX" and they reply with "This link?" and then they point to the very link that I have shared in the first email... This is what I am doing at this very minute

Report Post Tip

I'm working to get the last 45% for my 45 unit.  Its proving to be a little longer than I hoped. 

Report Post Tip
I'm thinking about how bad the Lakers are this season. It is fascinating. Who knew going to LA would turn Westbrook into Smush Parker. I hope they grab a few more W's and win a play-in because it would be a real privilege to watch them get spanked by the Suns in the first round.
Report Post Tip
Its 1 am where I am wide awake. Mind spinning like a hamster in a wheel thinking about what I need to do at my job and kicking myself for not being able to do it today.
Report Post Tip
Right now i'm getting ready to go to work, i just need to eat some breakfast before i to out
Report Post Tip
I am at the gym right now before heading into work :/ 2 more days left until the weekend!
Report Post Tip
Right now i'm haveing my lunchbreak so i dont need to sneek around in here at the moment.
But when i get back at work i cant be here all the time
Report Post Tip

Currently chasing my kid around the house to stop him from destroying everything he touches

Report Post Tip
Currently after everything that has happened am looking to pour myself a drink. Straight up no mix, afterwards I am looking forward to a nice tootzarootz. Maybe make a nice dinner later, try and salvage the good mood. Altho I predict it will all be in vain. All I have to say is thank god for drinks and wholesome TV. Hell I don’t even know what to think right now, hope everyone is faring better.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL