Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 17:30:51
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Got home from work an hour ago...made ham/cheddar/mozarella toasties.

Now I'm thinking about going to sleep for a few hours!

Report Post Tip

Just a boring day of nothingness, hoping that to change within the hour.

Report Post Tip

I am in recovery after my partner dragged me out shopping. I am proof that not all women care for 'retail therepy'. I hate it. Truely. Rather go see the dentist.. (Okay, maybe not to that extreme).

Report Post Tip

Finished my workday.. geez it was exhausting day.. why didnt I born with a silver spoon in my mouth? Whyy? Hell knows. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

homework! hope it's soon over because i'm feeling very bored about. 

Next plan is to find a nice movie to watch.

Report Post Tip

Binge watching South park on the computer and listening to reruns of Seinfeld on the other computer. Will probably watch F is for family next. I have heard great things about it

Report Post Tip

Currently I'm working on 100% The Batman Arkham Series. 

Just finished Arkham Asylum, Now onto Arkham City

Report Post Tip

Trying to work up the motivation to clean the house...It is not going well so far.

I'm at work, and trying to be productive but just got a letter about my work hours being reduced soooo just trying to take that in right now and not freak out about how to deal with family stuff.

Report Post Tip

Random clicking youtube videos hoping to find something to watch until I get bored or it ends and click for the next random one or whatever it is recommended, It'll be fun to see where you end up after a few hours

Report Post Tip
Currently just lying in bed chilling, watching the film split after having a nice day out with a bbq and a few drinks and smokes with some friends. Early night tonight’s it’s a busy day tomorrow!
Report Post Tip

i'm watching the news and stuff. but I don't think this trump stuff is gonna do anything. 

Report Post Tip

Just relaxing at a restaurant's couch after having a stone grilled hamburg steak with mushroom sauce. It was grilled to perfection in medium rare. There was also wind as the couch seat was by the window. Great way to spend some time on the weekends.

Report Post Tip

I am potting the destruction of the sun and all the TFL Buses because I hate them both so very fucking much. Squishy look I answered your mail without having to put in even more effort.

Report Post Tip

i'm watching a good and old movie and getting ready to go out with some friends soon.

So enjoying the sunny sunday!

Report Post Tip

Watching the movie Falling Down, the older I get the more I relate with the main character. Dude is just trying to get home for his daughters birthday and people keep fucking with him. You can't really blame the guy for snapping. And even with everything going on he still manages to retain his humanity.

Report Post Tip
Just doing tings on Mafia Returns and waiting for someone to accept my 5 credit dice bet
Report Post Tip
I am drinking Coffee at the moment. After that i am going to feed the dog and putting some vertilizer on my gras and water it. That with beautifull weather

getting ready to have an outpatient therapy session for 6 hours, drinking coffee and contemplating the rest of my day

Report Post Tip
Sitting on the couch in pain as I await for work in 5 hours. End my suffering
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL