Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:20:47
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I am at work, contemplating my life and my decisions. Why did not I win the lottery or something, so I can relax as much as I want. But at least I am working from home so I can watch TV and do stuff around the flat as the day goes on. Once I go back into the office, if you are not swamped with work, what will you do, pretend for hours? I do miss the office a bit, but I will hate it once I go back, since I wont be able to do anything when there is no work, no Netflix or HBO or even YouTube if the boss is around 

Report Post Tip

I am sat at work pondering what I should eat for lunch after skipping breakfast, I am doing my pondering while eating packet of crisps after packet of crisps. 

Report Post Tip

Winding down from a crazy day with a glass of wine look over the waters thinking of the next move and what tomorrow might bring.

Report Post Tip

Losing a solid 2mil to Roulette and now wallowing in the soft embraces of my CAs, perhaps they will help in this futile gambling endeavour. 

Report Post Tip

Going to buy beers to keep me hydrated during the Jail Event - I bought a case from the supermarket this morning, but left them in the car, and now they're too warm for even me to drink :(

Report Post Tip
Getting ready to, hopefully, get a couple of rounds in the jailing event today.
Report Post Tip
I’m sitting here in Sauna. It is but 172° a bit warm. I am sweating so much my clothes are drenched. It’s like I am walking to my car in a storm. My body is soaked
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am currently sitting at my desk. I am trying to create a website so... I am also trying to rank up in this crazy game ha

Report Post Tip

i just cleaned my purse!

Now sitting in front of my desk to start studying some since i had been delaying it. I know, it's bad but homework can be really boring.

Report Post Tip

Currently watching Deadliest Catch, waiting for dinner to be done. Smells coming from the kitchen are amazing, chicken fajitas with all the fixins, deadliest catch has been a favorite of mine since the beginning, still miss Capt. Phil, he was such a badass... RIP

Report Post Tip

right now im just relaxing and waiting to get away from home so I dont have to do all then things I been told to do today.

Im a little lazy today :)

Report Post Tip

Just got in the office...made coffee and of course came here!

Music playing in the background and 1000 tasks to do but who cares?

Report Post Tip

I am watching the recap of Johnny Depp vs Amber turd, sorry I meant Amber heard trial.
I feel so bad for Amber's legal team when i saw the female lawyer of Johnny Depp dominating them.

Report Post Tip

Clicking random buttons, hoping for a something random to happen whilst talking on Discord. Aaaahhhh this is the life!

Report Post Tip

Playing around and petting an adorable new kitten that we've welcomed into the family. Such a massive cutiepie and is awesome to play around with!

Report Post Tip

Just came back from running, did an easy 7km. Was injured for almost 6 months, finally able to jog a bit. 

Report Post Tip
I just had a shower. Now I'm laying down at the porch bench, smoking and clicking around. Looking for a good show to watch. Any recommendations?
Report Post Tip

Enjoying a cup of coffee. I found out that coffee box was empty so I had to go and bring myself some more.

Report Post Tip

Just watched a short documentary on the demon core. Highly recommend looking into that and how safety standards are far better than they were. Long story shot, someone dropped a brick on a nuclear core, caused it to meltdown and he died. Then someone was messing with the same core with a screwdriver and it slipped causing it to meltdown again and kill that person and injure a bunch of people who were in the room at the time.

Report Post Tip

Today is out for lunch, coffee, etc.

I might relax on a beach bar and have some coctails.

The weather is fine, swimming is an option aswell.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL