Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 11:17:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I just woke up, i am making coffee at this moment and after that i will make a sandwich. It will be hot again today so easy going and maybe to the beach later in the morning

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Drinking copious amounts of cold water and just laying on the couch hoping this migraine passes.

Migraines and >30 degree celsius days are not a good combination.

Report Post Tip
Watching NFL preseason games, oh how I've missed this game.
Report Post Tip

watching a chinese anime called Wu Dong Qian Kun, i dunno why so many of their animes are about cultivation of spirit, it seems to make up such a large portion, or military history of china basically re-written to suit the need.

Report Post Tip
Right now I am wishing it was Friday right about now. I don't hate my job, I actually enjoy it but I enjoy planting my ass in my recliner a but more. I'm sure many of you can relate. Oh well! Before we know it, Friday will be here again and I will complain about Sunday evening all over again.
Report Post Tip
I’m doing the same thing as dozens of other people right now. I’m shooting a bunch of NPC dickheads before they completely fuck up my bodyguards and blow to shit all of our HQ fortifications. Also, I’m eating some delicious, moist, carrot cake.
Report Post Tip

Crying, as my poor, incompetent, braindead bodyguards get one by one shot at. 

Not that I need protection, being the big buff basketball type that I am. 

Report Post Tip

I woke up and need to login early for work due to the two week training for a new system starting today, and have meetings for like 5 hours today :( 

Its going to be a rough two weeks. 

Report Post Tip

Doing some bookkeeping while getting beeps that it's Jail break time... Not the best combination when trying to remember some calculations and trying to keep track of where you are :')

Report Post Tip
I'm lying in bed not wanting to get up.
When I get up I will be swarmed by the kids and wife but mainly I don't want to get out of bed because I have to go to work. Another lonely night all by myself and the other idiots on the road with me.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just got in from work...watching my wife open her birthday gifts, trying to gauge whether she actually likes them or not :/

Report Post Tip

struggling to think of a well thought out reply like most of the people here probably, and simultaneously playing a game of scrabble irl

and unfortunately i seem to be losing at scrabble. ngt54

Report Post Tip

I'm working right now, had lunch already. Looking forward to leave here soon and go to my house to rest and to watch my favorite serie. 

Report Post Tip
Well, just finished cleaning my bedroom, now I'm laying down in bed, too lazy to do anything else. Alternating between random YouTube videos and MR. Ha.
Report Post Tip

About to start an interesting new game called Vagrus The Riven Lands! Hopefully this sucks me in for a few hundred hours. 

Report Post Tip

Wondering why I am still up at this time of day. Been a while. Enjoying the peace and quiet after a few days of multi tasking the multi tasking of real life. Bliss now! 

Report Post Tip

I’m out here wondering how I’ve survived until now. And I’m here playing Mafia Returns and making suits for people.

Report Post Tip

As always early in the morning I am enjoying my morning coffee. What would a day be without having that first one.

And it is always still so nice and quiet.

Report Post Tip
Just woke up from a heavy thunderstorm. Finally some cooling after 2,5weeks of heat.
So decided to go out with the youngest one who is watching pawpatrol right now while i got myself a coffee and completing the hustle tasks.
Report Post Tip
Having a coffee and recovering from a Gran Patron tequila. This is not shooting tequila but damn it was smooth.
Now I have to get my head on straight and get the kids ice cream for breakfast. On vacation I guess pretty much anything goes.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL