Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:42:43
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Working up the energy to take the dog out now it's a bit cooler. Should do some studying as well but I cba with it at all

Report Post Tip

Talking on discord about the VIX index and the bond market pricing in the possibility of Pelosi's plane crahing.

Report Post Tip

Just sat my ass down on the couch.. actually i'm at work and its a long day, so time to time I'll gonna sit quite often on this couch. I hope it wont be too much of a work today, kinda lazy today lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've just logged in to do my hustle, did the 8 petties required and have not yet flown, shot, PP'd or done anything that required a timer and so staring at the Ghost of Kiev in the bottom corner in absolute disbelief that he would disrespect me like this, on today of all days. 

Whats special about today? Absolutely nothing. But it sounded more dramatic and fun. FUN I SAY. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Enjoying the warm weather on my vacation.
Bit of swimming and playing footy with the kids.
Just relaxing trough the day
Report Post Tip

Jerking my brain off with ideas on how to keep children I work with playing a dumb non existent game that only exists in my head

Report Post Tip

Just logged onto here for the first time in quite a few months. First day off in a while as well. Babysitting the kids and drinking a few cold ones until the wife gets home.

Report Post Tip
Sitting down, busting my ass to level up as fast as possible via jail breaking at 3am in the morning, anddddddd distracting myself from the pain cos my ass has been busting itself tryna force this hard piece of 💩💩💩 to just slide. Would you come out already!!!!????? Its been 20mins!! My legs are starting to get pins and needles!!!
Report Post Tip
Just got home from work. Watching some random stuff on YouTube, clicking around and just chilling. Doing nothing, really. Lol
Report Post Tip

Same here my friend, i just got home from work. Wondering if i should go to the gym or only call it a lazy night and to watch a movie and sleep very early. Let's see, think second option lmfao.

Report Post Tip

Right now I am enjoyining my first cup of coffee. Just woke up, took the dog for a walk and now sitting here. Soon have to get ready to go to work.

Report Post Tip
Playing and enjoy a black kitten with a small white spot on his chest that is crazy and play all hours he is up and not sleeps. It's wonderful to have a new kitten to have fun with again and smile to when he his doing his best to play ball and all he is on in life. Good to save him since it wss some throwing out him...
Report Post Tip

I'm run out of coffee, so things are a bit strange this morning.

I know i have to go shopping, but i'm lazy.

Thank god i'm 3 days off work.

At this moment I am enjoying the quietness of an early Saturday morning. It is so nice to only hear birds and no screeming children or heavy music outside. 

Report Post Tip

I am currently giving myself a manicure. Exciting, isn't it?

Report Post Tip

I am recovering from taking my sons shoe shopping for new school shoes. My debit card is also in recovery. Still, another thing to cross off the list for 'Return to school gear'.

Ahh enjoying my coffee at work. Dont have work until 11am, so got few hours to relax and extend my weekend a bit lol it should start raining thou, which is sad. It was beautiful during the weekend :/

Pretending to look busy at work while I play and complete my daily tasks. Kind of a slow day here, for a change.
Report Post Tip

I'm trying to plan some hiking. There are some places I love, also if most are not famous, and I'm trying to figure out if there are some routes to get in some of the particular places around them, possibly not overly dangerous.

Report Post Tip

I'm just lying down, doing my usual Mafia Returns grind.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL