Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:08:49
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm thinking about making an earlier lunch lol past few days i'm fucking always hungry, like a damn wolf. Or should I wait those two hours until the real lunch time? Hmm.. thats the question. Ok fuck it, lunch it is, NOW! :)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am watching college football.  I cannot tell you how glad I am for the return of football.  Finally, we have college football, and next week we have the NFL.  

Report Post Tip
Gathering sheep to go for produce and finishing off. So far it’s not going well my wife wants as usually to keep a few as she likes certain ones that interact with her usually process every year a bit of crying and she will keep some more at this rate we will have more pet sheep than commercial ones……
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Not this minute but in an hour out on picknick with my lady at work and taking it cool to about 15:30 my timelkne and after this I go for 5 weeks on vacation, weeha
Report Post Tip
My cat who goes by the name Salmon woke me up to go outside. I really think it's about time I invested in a cat flap since he's ignorant to me needing my beauty sleep. *yawn*
Report Post Tip

It's half past nine a.m, so after an eight hour sleep the brain is relaxed and clear.

Having the morning coffee with some breakfast and take a look at the news.

I usually go to the church on Sunday morning, but not today.

There's a night-midnight shift at work, so i try to keep strength.  

Report Post Tip

Spending fathers day with my kids been a great day of watching movies playing games with them and just enjoying time with them.

Report Post Tip

This minute, I am sitting here wondering wtf I am doing up so early on a holiday weekend and no work  making me get up.  Oh and yeah, enjoying me some pumpkin spice coffee ;) 

Food prepping for the coming week. cooking veggies for tomorrow and Tuesday. just the chicken left to cook and weigh for each meal. Might add some cod as well.

Report Post Tip

Just chilling on the bed before i go to sleep, listening to the city noises coming from outside the window.

Report Post Tip

I'm drinking water, and ordering office supplies.. Very exciting Sunday night! Might watch She Hulk later. 

Well, I'm sweating a little. It's very humid out. I'm drinking water, and I might take a Claritin. Woo. 

Report Post Tip

I am enjoying my quiet moment of the morning right now. And finally it rained this night so all my flowers in the garden are happy.

Report Post Tip

Just finished eating Dinner cooked myself up some Steak topped with Mushrooms with some Mashed Spuds Pumpkin and peas if i dont say so myself damn i am a pretty good cook :)

Report Post Tip

its 730 am i just got my two boys off to their first day back in school! man they grow up too freakin fast! this is the first itme since the end of last year i had time to myself. i am kind of wondeirng what i going to do. well i know i need to clean my place though i dont wanna, lol

Report Post Tip
Well I’m actively recruiting here on mafia, then doing real life chores, errands and well stuff lol. My days never ever stops but it’s apart of life and got to keep going can’t stop. I wonder if my life is really that different from everyone else?
Report Post Tip

Have been reading a book called The Sunset limited but going to catch up on recent episodes from Viva la dirt league and Asmongold before hitting the sack. Always fun to hear Asmon and his opinions on various topics. 

Listening to music, drawing some stuff, eating mac and cheese, just chilling mate

Report Post Tip

Chugging a whole lot of water so I can get over my strep throat quicker, hopefully. On antibiotics and its been years since I had it last which sucks but I should be able to get through it no biggie.

Report Post Tip

Arrived at work, noones here, yes. And dropped my kid to school, damn whole 7hrs for him, geez, what a life lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL