Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:46:28
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Just opened my eyes and straight to MR, what the fuck is wrong with me :/ I would need a proper break from this game, this is too much. 

Report Post Tip

I'm getting ready for the gym and hoping that I can get a gaming laptop to have some fun as i have found myself having more free time.

Report Post Tip

Watching spurs struggle to beat Leicester who have had 70% possession 

Report Post Tip

The most obvious answer would be: posting a reply tp this thread ;)

what else? :P

Report Post Tip

Just getting ready for bed. Late dinner, just shaved and showered, usual suspects

Report Post Tip

Sunday morning 8.30 hours, which is 1,5 hours later then I normally wake up. But now having coffee first and then going to bake fresh bread in the oven. I love Sunday mornings.

Report Post Tip

I really wanted a bagel yesterday, so husband went out and got some. So now I'm sitting here thinking about the bagel I'm going to have in a bit because omg I am excited I just need to motivate myself to get up and make it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am another fan of the Sunday mornings. Allowed to wake up naturally, without the annoyance of the alarm. Here on my coffee, which will be followed by a 2nd then the day may begin. Its that period of day between waking up and conversing with others. It is bliss, long as continues not to be ruined! That is what I am doing, becoming more 'with it' for the day.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Right this minute I have got to work and making myself a very much needed coffee and bacon sandwich

Report Post Tip
Right now I am watching a movie called A thousand Junkies, laughing my ass off having a beer.
Report Post Tip

I'm stuffed from dinner so struggling to move. Other than that I'm getting clapped in tarkov as per usual. At least I took one of them with me!

Report Post Tip

It's been a long day at work.

All i want now is to sleep and to sleep.

This hustle thing though needs to be completed, so here i am.

Eurobasket is over and Spain is for one more time the champion.

That's all folks.

Report Post Tip

Working, sadly, even at a bank holiday (I work most anyway). 

Will be watching the Queens funeral when I finish. Should be quite the spectacle. 

Report Post Tip

Eating Honey Nut Loops, drinking coffee and trying to look online to see who's best to come and fix my upstairs window. Not today of course, the whole of the UK is closed to watch the Queens Funeral.

Report Post Tip

I am listing pro's and cons to weather I should stay and play part time or say my final goodbyes.  Some of the people here are awesome and I hate to lose touch with.  

Report Post Tip

At the arena. I get the honour of spending about 25 hours a week here between September and April.  Kids like it. I shouldn’t complain.

Report Post Tip

uh nothing big, just restarted my phone and installing everything again. Fun stuff

Really hoping to end it quickly.

Report Post Tip

Studying some C# (pronounced C sharp) programming language for work. Soon I might be moved to a permanent position in this company so gotta be prepared.

There's only two weeks left for my internship to end so hopefully I won't screw this up.

Report Post Tip

I'm checking out some games for Android, a lot of interesting stuff, but most of them are more about watching ads that actually playing.

Report Post Tip
I just made myself some eggs. I'm eating it as I click around the mafia world, alternating it with some other social media. I got training in like an hour, so basically just chilling and getting ready.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL