Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:20:42
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

right now, I am trying to find something to watch, feel like i have seen almost everything. Plus having a corndog chillin playing some MR. 

Report Post Tip
Just watched Ajax losing the CL match against Liverpool.
Hard to say but we’re just not good enough this season. Shouldnt let all the players leave without having a good fundament for this season.
Ah well next week Rangers and hopefully EL then….
Report Post Tip

Right now I am sitting here and drink my first coffee. Just these moments of the start of the day are so valuable to me. 

Alone, its quiet and only a dog that asks me to throw a ball.

Report Post Tip

Debating on whether or not I want to launch a jail or if I feel like making food. So far neither option has won. 

Report Post Tip

Checking google maps, and wondering if going to a place by car, or with public transports. Would actually be cheaper and quicker to go by car, but my doubt and fear is not finding any place to park the car, and actually taking more time and arriving late.

Report Post Tip

Drinking my morning coffee as always. I dont leave the apartment until I havent got a cup of coffee. Otherwise I would be crumpy old man the whole day, and its not enjoyable to others.

Report Post Tip

Right now? I’ll tell you my man, I’m wondering why they make us do this shit. Because let’s face it, it’s shit. Throwing ourselves into the grinder and very day. Taking too many hits and too few tits. It ain’t the best work. I’m here talking to you crackerjacks at the start of my day, when I should be at home, tucked up in bed with Mrs Kinky, having dreams a bout kittens. Fuck mornings, my man. Fuck em.  

Report Post Tip

i'm watching sports with my dad right now, our team is getting kicked but still a great match. We just had a lot of bacon to dinner, so i can't complain about my saturday night.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute my computer is hooked up to a mobile hotspot and attached to a battery charger so that I can take care of my daily hustle! Why am I in this strange orientation? Because we're camping and couldn't miss the daily hustle because it's important!! Happy Halloween all!

Report Post Tip

Reading threads and writing in a few of them / But I really am doing nothing else but staying awake in a quite house for a change. It is nice not to put up with noise from the kids and not hearing the wife ask a question every 5 minutes.

Report Post Tip
I just clocked in at work. Just sitting in fronr of my computer, staring at the screen every now and then and playing Mafia. I got my priorities.
Report Post Tip

I'm trying to figure out what to write in the outside forum because I've gotten this fucking hustle for the umpteenth time. I'm about to start a revolution against this hustle task

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Same goes with Mr Honesty . Been sitting in the toilet. Took me 5 minutes to drop this atomic bomb, i was sweatin just tryna get my shit out. Tried to distract the pain by thinking what to write for my hustle points. Bomb dropped precisely on target, but idea of what to write....naaadaaaaa.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm currently trying to see if I've mastered the ability of telekinesis. Sadly my coffee has not flown in to my hands yet though so I think I've failed. 

Report Post Tip

Currently wondering how many more times the power can go out, when is this storm going to finally pass, and how many more times am I going to get "scam/spam" calls, where the only difference between the numbers is only the last 3 digits, will I get before today ends? I'm almost bored enough to play along with the next "call" and see where it gets me. 

Report Post Tip

I'm supposed to be working =)))

Report Post Tip

I'm writing these lines to complete the hustle.

I'm off work, so not much to do.

Finished with today's shopping and now relax.

Maybe go out later the evening for a coffee or beer. 

Report Post Tip

I am supposed to be working, but instead I want to write to collect hustle points.

I'm not being a very good employee today. Slept in due to my sleep schedule being messed up and a late night hockey game.

Report Post Tip

Trying to finish my daily hustles by making a well thought out reply of appropriate length in an outside thread. So here I am.

Report Post Tip

So, I'm drinking a coffee and eating cookies right now!

Yes, it's later and i will regret badly after since it will damage my sleep schedule but i love coffee.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL