Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:09:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

nothing more than the usual this period honestly, studying and studying and studying and fuck schools and the exams :)

at least a month more and few days to finish this year.

Report Post Tip

Right now Im stucked at work and just trying to not get busted been in here.

Hopfuly I get something to do soon so that I dont have to get bored this night 

Report Post Tip

Sitting here reading this post , since it is nearlly 11pm in aussie land and just chatting away 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Arrived at work which sucks because i'm a bit sleepy and i hate working. And its raining, like whats wrong with this weather, why cant it just be normal.. sunny and warm 

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m just relaxing after been working a long period of time up 16 hours a day.

Later to day I have to start doing some things at home since I haven`t been home for almost a mount 

Report Post Tip

Just woke up and now laying in bed and enjoying weekend. What a life lol nah actually i should go and make some coffee. And something to eat.. damn theres a strong wind outside

Report Post Tip
I was just discharged from hospital for an emergency kidney stent since a near 8x 6mm kidney stone decided to get lodged.
If you have never had kidney stones, count yourself lucky.
Report Post Tip

Just woke up from a nap and the time is not even 01:00 am.

It's been a busy day at work, so the brain needed to restart.

Daily game stuff has to be completed, so hustle is on. 

Report Post Tip
Tutte is shaking his head and have many thouhhts how the game allows harrasment daily, no wondrr the states is how it is to be truthly...
Report Post Tip

Planning to do a much delayed cleaning of my wardrobe tomorrow when I wake up. Clothes that I no longer use and just taking up space.
Some of them are almost new and I can sell for a cheaper price and the rest will be donated to the local shelter. Other less fortunate people would have a better use for them rather than them just taking up the place.
After that breakfast and take the bike to work.

Report Post Tip

I'm about to finish my workday which has been pretty rough. And fucking hell, it started snowing :( whyyyy, I dont have winter tyres you idiot lol

Report Post Tip

Watching a video about Sherry Shriner's Radio insanity while eating some pasta that was left over from lunch. On top of that I'm typing here just to complete my hustle. 

Report Post Tip

Disney world. Last day here. It’s cold. I might as well go back to Canada.

Report Post Tip

Looking at the fresh snow out my window. Winter wonderland here! Not too cold though thankfully. Hope everyone is safe on the roads.

Report Post Tip

Well is that time of year with black frday and cyber monday upon us, where i try to buy everyones gifts on the cheap with the odd 15% discount here and 20% there, and see how much i can save.

Clicking around on here and playing online bingo. Exciting Friday nights around my house! Now if I could just win me some money, that would actually make my night

Report Post Tip

Finished watching the replay of XPW's "Halloween in Hell III" and "Xtreme Invasion" on Fite TV. Now getting ready to replay AEW's "Full Gear: Zero Hour" also on Fite TV because my internet connection has been complete ass for nearly 2 weeks now so it's making watching and doing anything rather tricky hence the reason why I'm behind watching these PPV's.

Enjoying coffee after lovely dinner with the family. Should watch some Netflix afterwards, havent watch for a few weeks now. And also I should wash my car .. but i´m too lazy lol

I am watching the Blacklist, waiting on Pizza to be delivered and waiting for Monday Night Football. Giorgios has to be the best pizza in town. Are you ready for some football? I AM! The 49r's virsus the Cardinals. Frankly, may not be a good game. I may be going back to The Blacklist.

Report Post Tip

Woke up, tired as hell. 7 hours of sleep aint enough.. seems I need to raise it up a bit, to 8 lol like always, morning coffee and soke cereals.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL