Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:49:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Making some pancakes with eggs and sausage and waiting for a OC and doing some petty crimes enjoying this raining day
Report Post Tip

Playing MR, and working. I mean, I SHOULD be working at least, but this place is pissing me off, so I need a break from that. Shooting NPCs is a good stress relief lol.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm staying out of the rain. At work for a bit, lots to do tonight, otherwise, drinking some water and stuff. 

Report Post Tip

I'm on my couch, watching old episodes of Master Chef, and trying to stay awake until actual bedtime.

God damn I woke up to friggin early today

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m at work waiting for some thing to do, most likely it will be in an hour or so :)

Report Post Tip

Thinking about my online search history lol. Thank GOD that shit is private because if someone found out the type of shit I look up lmaoo I'd be toast. My mom would beat my ass and the people I work with would look at me funny.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
All these new technologies, I am trying to keep up.
Report Post Tip

To be honest, i'm texting for the hustle to get it completed.

I'm off work for a few days and do nothing.

I love it.

Report Post Tip

Having a morning tea and trying to wake up for the day. Had a great sleep last night so not sure why waking up is so hard today. Maybe too good of a sleep

Report Post Tip

I'm listening to my professor talk about cybercrime

Report Post Tip

Oddly enough I am finishing up my hustle so I can go to bed and not have to worry about it tomorrow. I know, thrilling. 

Report Post Tip

Like HoroldBogtrotter I'm trying to complete my daily hustle so I can shut down for the night and relax as I flip through all these tv channels.  

Report Post Tip

Started working.
Busy day today with a few meetings.
After work straight to football training and the gym. But first...... coffee

Report Post Tip

Today I slept at 5 AM even though I know it was a Monday morning and I had about 10 million meetings. It's okay though because I got to play silly games with some of my favorite people who I've missed a lot. I woke up about 2 hours later and then my boss gave me a 30-minute heads up that I'll be presenting for our team meeting so I panicked and did that, but I think our team lead was impressed as she personally messaged me afterwards to congratulate me. I then promptly took a fat nap to reward myself which lasted about 3 hours and now I'm cramming the work I didn't do before the workday ended. I am not the best employee, not gonna lie.

Report Post Tip

Recovering from a root canal, which oddly enough doesn't hurt as much compared to the agony I've been in the past few weeks. Dental pain has got to be the worst kind of torture ever invented for a human.

Still not in a hurry to go back to the dentist beyond a checkup in a few days.

Hopefully everything is fine, and I don't need any more work done on the tooth. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Right this minute... Wondering why I'm awake. Two things you just can't fake in this life, sleep and wood. It either happens or it doesn't. Seems the best way to prevent myself sleeping is knowing I need it or I'll be fucked when the alarm goes. Nothing like a bit of anxiety to add spice to the challenge. I sometimes watch golf, that usually sends me off, that or motor racing. Either way, sitting here typing certainly isn't helping.

Report Post Tip

Woke up about 30 minutes ago.. 6:15 am.. fucking hell, too early. Now its breakfast time, coffee and then to work. Weather went -4 celsius overnight from +3 celsius.. gonna be a little slippery 

Report Post Tip
Woke up so that’s a plus.
Getting myself some coffee and then off to work.
Got a bit of snow last night so probably will find some traffic jams on the road.
But its friday and almost weekend so cant complain.
Report Post Tip

Just following Till_Lindemann around and checking out what he's doing, right at this moment!

Woke up myself, dealt with all the problems that come with a regular Friday morning... Just trying to wake up a bit now and make it to the weekend.

Report Post Tip

Lying in bed with my shirtoff thinking about you baby. That's what I'm doing. But honestly I really just need to go to sleep right now do not stay up late kids it's not worth it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL