Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 09:10:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I just woke up at noon, so probs I'll be lazy for another 15 minutes, than go make myself and my roommate a coffee while he makes breakfast. I need smokes so add that to the list.

Report Post Tip

Doing anything and everything I can to avoid mowing the backyard. It's way too damn hot atm.

I have other things that need to be done as well but like I said... 

TOO. DAMN. HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

And now I guess despite my previous complaint of it being "too damn hot" I'm going outside and mowing the backyard and doing the other things that needed to be done out there because it has randomly decided to slightly rain and I'm taking advantage.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Right now I am half awake and drinking coffee, which is a typical morning.  Also waiting for a meeting in a while, which I really do not want to go to.  And of course pretending to work while really being here and playing some random game on my phone.  

I’m binge listening the new Fall Out Boy song and cleaning up my crafts desk so I can get some beading done today. Ideally I can find my charm spacers but they seem to have walked off. Ugh.
Report Post Tip

Just checking a bit of what's going on in MR. Gonna wash my bedsheets and dishes right after. Then I'm going to study for my exams next week. Don't really feel like it, but it is what it is.

Report Post Tip

And here we are again.  It seems like I just did this.  What am I doing now, great question.  I'm kind of bored and hungry.  So I guess I'm on the search for food and something to entertain myself. 

Report Post Tip
I’m at work. I hate this job. There’s some hot chicks that work here but they’re either A taken or B Lesbians or C don’t like or aren’t into you. Now me I don’t hit on women at work that is stupid and leads to bad scenarios later on down the road. I always remember the rule one of the most important manliest rules of all time. Don’t shit where you eat.
Report Post Tip

I am soaking my feet and trying to relax as the lights are low and soft R and B jazz is playing.  

Report Post Tip

sipping tea while being forced to watch a movie with my family

Report Post Tip
Wondering how the heck TylerDurden can be alive so long this time, long time means he is harder to kill for sure and irs a funny hunt be the 20th best gun in game to hunt him til he dies in pain.
Report Post Tip
Right now i have been eating breakfast and getting ready to work, just here to see if its anything new before i go.

I'm sitting here trying to select what I want to post in a business district while also trying to post in this thread.   Moving to fast to focus on whats what and do it correctly. 

Report Post Tip

I've just started watching The Last Of Us. I wanted to wait til the whole series was out as I hate waiting week by week for new episodes. I hope it's as good as I want it to be!

Report Post Tip

I am catching up on the last of us like balls above, but been doing it one episode at a time, I will be honest, i am not sure what all the hype was about for this being such a great series.   Castings not great, changed things from the game as if trying to keep HBO people on the job in some cases, more for convernience than accuracy.

They did well on scenery and some of the clickers etc, but i been kinda dissapointed overall especially the frank and bill episode, for minor game characters.    Just felt like a virtue signal to win non gamers with some of the moves

Report Post Tip

I’m trying to summon the will to get through the day ahead. The spirit crushing environment I’m faced with, said the spirit and would make the most light hearted optimist, struggle to see the light. No colour. No smiles. No stimulation. No conversation. No consideration. No bright-side. Today, as all the other days, will be a challenge in a way they never planned.

“Morning mate, how’s it going?”

”Fuck off”

Report Post Tip

"Jeez... Sorry I asked..." 👀

I got up too early today, so now deciding whether to lunchtime nap or push through. Im up to date with last of us as of last night... Episode 8 is the episode you hoped episode 7 would be, wowzers.

Waiting for my tea to steep and then off to make some breakfast for the little. Yogurt, strawberries and hard boiled egg. It's her favourite

Sitting outside of work on my lunch break. Trying to keep up activity here
Report Post Tip

This is the thread I like, so lets do this, again.  I'm attempting to do things, but its a shiny day.  I'm kind of tired, got up way too early.  I'm also trying to fix someone else work because they did a terrible job.  That sounds extremely boring. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL