Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 00:33:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

sat on the edge of my bed trying to avoid doing anything productive, after watching a combo of andromeda and playing PS4

Report Post Tip
Having so many thoughts about betrayals in this game by many non honest ones.

This has getting this one to stop being a Nice one, I know now who my friends are and whos the enemy.
Report Post Tip

Trying to understand my sons math but fucking hell, its aint a joke. 8th grade and i dont understand a fucking thing. How da fuck did i finished my school.. embarrasing.

Report Post Tip

I'm drinking a weird soda called Ju'cy which is made by Pepsi surprisingly. Otherwise, I'm going to head home soon. 

Report Post Tip

I am being mad. 

I turned off all my alarms, I went to bed at 1am. And yet here I am awake at 7:30am when I could have blissfully slept in. I don't know if this is old age or what, but I fucking hate it. 

Report Post Tip

Duh really you asking the question 

I'm playing on here

*rolls eyes

Report Post Tip

This again.  Seriously, my list of annoying things to do to get points sucks today.  It's early but I'm fairly awake, drinking coffee of course.  One of my few addictions.  It snowed a lot yesterday, so venturing outside today will not happen. 

Report Post Tip

Sitting on a bench.. waiting my McDonalds lol its been a while, but its damn good to be honest. After that, home, eating and tv. Fuck i'm tired. Broke ass bitch. lol

Report Post Tip

I’m eating leftover bolognaise for breakfast. What that lacks in fresh made vitality, the fresh ground coffee makes up for. Working in a strange land. Listening to the snores of my fellow worker. He’s trying to steal time back from last night’s red wine, I’m looking at the mountain outside and thinking about the day. Hard work in a beautiful place. Game on. 

Report Post Tip
Brewing a DIPA to take on a 5 day cannoe camping trip down the river Spay in Scotland at the end of the Month. Using kveik so should be ready in a few days
Report Post Tip

Being angry I woke up at 7:30am on Saturday but was then pleasantly surprised when I walked into my office and the house spouse had made me coffee and left it on the warmer on my desk. Its the little things in life. 

Report Post Tip

sorting out clothes for the good will man to pick up as don't fit, don't suit or i just don't wear so they are no longer taking up room in my place.   Then i think about the joy of cleaning for the day, but as people are still sleeping, i can't put the vacuum on as they sleep of st paddys

Report Post Tip

Trying not to think about food. I want to play my guitar, but I'm trying not to play it. Going through Withdrawal symptoms bc of it. About to watch some Netflix. I could really go for some jambalaya or gumbo rn... or crawfish. mmmmmmm.........

Report Post Tip

Thinking about all the times when I've been able to breathe out of both sides of my nose and how I took those times for granted. 

Report Post Tip

Trying not to go all Thanos as I put together 2708 pieces that make up the Lego "Doctor Strange: Sanctum Sanctorum" that I was given for my Birthday.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Mother’s Day here. So big fuss, kids giving the presents etc.
going out for the day shortly. Trying to muster up enough energy to get some kind of order here:
I am failing so far.
Report Post Tip

Right now texting for the hustle thing.

I feel like lazy, because i had a busy night at work.

The day after i personally want to do nothing.

Report Post Tip

Feeling sleepy, all im doing is trying to not sleep now so i dont screw up my sleeping schedule.

Report Post Tip

singing to Juice WRLD's "In my head" (RIP), watching some movies on netflix and getting daily hustle done (This wasn't part of it) :P

Report Post Tip

Slowly waking up and trying to get some coffee going in my system, such is the excitement of monday mornings, truly. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL