Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:42:08
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

eating breakfast, and looking at new tires to buy 

Report Post Tip

And my favorite topic.  I'm kind of shiny today, and maybe had too much caffeine as I'm all over the place.  But I'm watching the rain and hoping I don't get eaten by a tornado in this horrible storm. 

Report Post Tip

Oh look, me again.  I keep getting distracted and forgetting to do this.  It's that kind of night.  What am I talking about?  Oh right, what am I doing.  Nothing really, nothing notable anyways.  Rambling on here apparently. 

Report Post Tip

Well rn I'm lying in bed after working 12 hours, waiting to get pooled for a RAT and trying to finish my hustle before I crash for the night and do it all over again tomorrow 

Report Post Tip

Devouring a bowl of strawberries and blueberries :3

Report Post Tip
Trying to finish daily hustle!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just finished my first Sunday morning coffee.

It looks like a nice sunny day, so it's a good option for a walk outside.

It smells like Spring.

Report Post Tip
I am basically visiting the Polish side of my family for Easter breakfast. And now we are breaking fast by eating bunch of food and then enjoying the prolonged weekend thanks to Judas and his betrayal. Free Monday.

I'm kind of sleepy still, but I would really like to wake up.  I had coffee and pancakes, as usual.  Is it possible to have a pancake addiction?  And my cat is being annoying.

Report Post Tip

Trying to relax a bit during these shorts holiday, I would like to have a longer break, and getting more free time for a little while.

Report Post Tip
Currently laying down watching YouTube after cooking and eating a large Easter dinner!

Goes without saying I’m fighting sleep 🥴

Happy Easter everyone! <3
Report Post Tip

3 pound diet in 3 minutes.

only place in this world I get some solitude to play MR!!

Report Post Tip
Here doing daily achievement and need to complete achievement, you know what i mean.
Report Post Tip

Right this minute?  Hmm I'm writing and trying to gain more units out of boredom.. I wanna play diablo but my siblings are messing with the entertainment system

Report Post Tip

i am currently scratching the itch on my bum because there is no e45 :(

Report Post Tip

clicking MR

Break dancing in my room and 3:13AM .. Hoping I can win this dance battle Friday.. As my rival from another school (whom used to be my best friend but on summer break he started dating my ex girl) .. I can't wait to show off my new pop locking technique .. He won't know what hit him .. Got a secret weapon up my sleeve too .. I started dating his sister and she slops me up every Wednesday (Ohh look what day it is 👀) .. So yeah that's me 🤷🏼‍♂️

Report Post Tip
Right now im just got back from hospital, my son gettin jab for 1 months. And now driving to go groceries buy thing to eat for breaking fast and evening going send my daugther to swimming class. After that going bazaar buy food.
Report Post Tip

Laughing at Nuxui locked up in jail while we all roam free on the streets of MR!

Report Post Tip

I am multitasking. I am watching Say Yes to the Dress, because it is important to see people stressed out before a wedding so you know just to wear jogging pants and a t shirt. Saves time and money.

Then I am doing my daily hustle demands. Which brings me to this wonderful avenue of writing.

But I really want the hustle done so I can go enjoy another fun petty, a mugging or a drink somewhere.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL