Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 00:54:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Well, like have been watching day and night,

I keep seeing people dropping all around me. Left, Right and Center

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m eating and getting ready to go to work, so that others can go to the church.

This is a very good way to get to know other peoples

Report Post Tip

Laying in bed, feeling like shit and trying to get my hustle done. Nothing too exciting really.

Report Post Tip
Now...
Chatting on IRC, hanging out and listening to the Stranger Things soundtrack on Spotify
Report Post Tip
I am currently at the cinema, reclne seats, about to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Got my peanut butter cups and sweets at the ready 😋
Report Post Tip

Just finished playing some AoE. Doing my hustle currently to get it out of the way so I can continue doing nothing. Maybe even watch some markiplier. The earth is on fire..

Report Post Tip

Enjoying the day, got off early from work!

Nothing better then having to go in on a day off and not having to stay for long.

Report Post Tip

Randomly clicking on MR, looking through Amazon Prime, Disney+ and Netflix for my next series to binge. So far it's been mightly disappointing.

Report Post Tip

Right now I am waiting for Fortunato to get home with our enchiladas blancas so we can kick off the start to the 3 day weekend!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,723 Tip

For some reason i am really craving a meatlovers pizza right now.

Report Post Tip
I'm laying in bed wondering how long I can stay here. There's a busy day ahead and I have an early morning full of running around to do. I'm trying to see if my wife will get up first and start getting the kids ready,or will it be me. It's a game of adult chicken.
Report Post Tip

Right now I`m eating breakfast and getting ready to go to work, just going on here to see whats new today.

Report Post Tip

Trying to clean up after my kids. They have an incredible capacity for mess creation. To quote big Ron B, I’m not even mad, that’s impressive. I’m encountering things that I didn’t even realise could be turned into mess. Objects in component parts, things that would normally be found in woodlands, animal fur, wrappings from items I haven’t purchased, you name it. There was even a piece of mechanics assembly from an unknown source. I have all sorts of questions, that will never get answered. 

Report Post Tip

I'm done with some shopping and i'm back at home.

Getting ready for some homework and stuff.

The weather is not so sunny to go to the beach, so i'll stay indoors.

Report Post Tip
Working my last half hour for today, tired sm I long workday since had to take over some shifts after an injure from my work-buddy in his back. Long day sunday to puha, sleep monday for sure long.
Report Post Tip

Trying to play Diablo 4, eat a cinnamon roll and play mafia returns all at the same time.

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting here waiting on my food to arrive and woundering how much damage did this rain and hail strom do to my house and car and what happened to my AC.   This sucks.  

Report Post Tip

Curing a hangover by eating a bag of wispa bites with my coffee and watching an old football replay of a game I can not remember. Some days are special and have to be treated as such. Once I’m done with my nutritional breakfast, I planned on starting the piri piri chicken extravaganza that will make up the bulk of lunch. Some days are better than others 

Report Post Tip

right this inute i'm drinking a cider after stcking u a swing set and a garden table and chairs, in the blistering heat, which is horrible. i miss the rain and the cold 

Report Post Tip

I am sitting here, not really doing anything.  Kind of hungry but no idea what to get.  And its been an absolutely wonderful day.  Minus the boring work meetings.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL