Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:56
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Aand i'm back with fuck knows what. Its a morning, beautiful morning. Two sandwiches are waiting me and a cup of fresh morning coffee. And then, a loong fucking workday. Yikes.

Report Post Tip

Friction welding hydraulic rods for Volvo Diggers =) 

Report Post Tip
Work work work work work

All I ever do is…

Yeah, that, boring
Report Post Tip

Nooooooooooooothing and i love it.

By the way i was working since 8am and returned at home at 8p.m

All i want is to close my eyes and sleep.

And complete the hustle before. 

Report Post Tip

Waiting to sleep to work again just to be able to have somewhere to sleep while I'm not working. Kinda in a loop called life 😂 Hopefully this helps my hustle points too..

Report Post Tip

Trying to complete another Hustle. About to start working out. I've started doing 100 pushups, situps and reverse tricep pushups every day. Been good so far. I'm rewatching Attack on Titan too because the final part is coming out in fall.

Report Post Tip

Currently sitting here doing nothing, kind of hungry.  Was playing fortnite, now need something else to provide me entertainment. 

Report Post Tip

watching Drift Masters 2023 Finland Round 4. Boy track is horrific and ruthless as fck. A lot of broken cars and a lot of 0's. And a very heavy rain and thunderstorm.

Report Post Tip

Trying to mod some more Euro Truck Simulator. It's nice having more engines :D and then going to relaxingly travel down Europe roads.

Report Post Tip
loving a movie so much
Report Post Tip

Chilling in a mountain cabin. Hard to beat

Report Post Tip
I'm trying not to fall asleep
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Playing Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time since getting my new computer. Been a good experience so far even though I'm not even an hour into the game yet.

Report Post Tip
I am watching the ufc ceremonial wiehg in show on youtube right now. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow nights main card. Should be some good fights.
Report Post Tip

Right now I am playing a game, drinking some weird alcohol, and disappointing people.  And having fun.

Report Post Tip
Right now
I'm up in the middle of the night playing MR
Oh and
Filling out my EI report for my next puny check from the government.
Report Post Tip

Eating a sandwich with some coffee and browsing the latest in flashy colored bum accessories. 

Report Post Tip

Arrived back home from a birthday party 🥳 shit i'm full like animal. Sooo much good food. Amazing. Now its time for some relaxing maybe and then back outside. 

Report Post Tip

I'm taking a break from doing some works inside home. We had a furniture piece fixed, and we're ordering and putting back some stuff.

Report Post Tip
Done being frustrated by my shitty tv not casting from my phone. Just randomly stopped working and now i have to use an external chromecast rather than the built in one. So pathetic. Eff you vizio.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL