Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:24:34
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Just browsing the Outside forum looking for some excitement. Looks like this thread is all the excitement I can handle for one day. I’m exhausted now
Report Post Tip

I am currently on the phone with my DR asking for a referral to an aquatic PT and getting ready to make some fun halloween jewelry.  My desk looks like shit but I am cleaning it up as I go.  

Report Post Tip

After getting up early and working all day, I am absolutely exhausted.  It's a struggle to do anything really.  Bed sounds good, but its too early.

Report Post Tip

pretending to work and shooting lots of rats! 

coffee in hand. need a bacon roll. 

Report Post Tip

Watching a youtube video where a streamsniper in WoW Classic gets forced to leave a makgora, with a losers POV, which is pretty funny, also had some good dinner as usual.

Report Post Tip

I am pacing around the kitchen and bedroom looking for something more interesting than potato salad to eat for dinner. So far the candidates are tortilla chips and salsa, tortilla chips and french onion dip, scrambled eggs, and cereal. It's one of those or potato salad. I can sense your envy.

Report Post Tip

Exhausted as usual, work sucks ass.  But bought a new car, so thats fun.  Right now I'm not doing anything, and plan to continue that.

Report Post Tip

drugs.

Report Post Tip

I'm having a trip tomorrow, so i do the preparations.

Car check and stuff.

In the meantime, do some jailbreaking and texting for the hustle.

Report Post Tip

Had sandwiches and a smoothie for dinner now I'm watching crime documentaries on Youtube since they always make me oddly curious.

Report Post Tip

This one, again?  Cries

I am drinking tequila, was playing fortnite, now I'm bored and need something else to do. 

Report Post Tip

Playing Horizon Zero Dawn on PC !

Report Post Tip

Just woke up.. time for some breakfast,  nice  cup of coffee, and then a quick job. Weather is horrible. Raining bastard.

Report Post Tip

Getting ready for work, listening to the roomies kids yelling about poop... I may need to check on that because I think she's in the shower. Lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Doing a new run on Cyberpunk 2077 with the release of Phantom Liberty a few days ago and the massive update, enjoying it so far by playing as a stealth build.

Report Post Tip

Just woke up, preparing some fresh delicious morning coffee. Breakfast for cat aswell. Then quick breakfast for myself and then.. oh boy, its Drift time baby!? Gonna go and film soke drifting today i think.. should be a good day.

Report Post Tip

Been sorting out through various mods that I want to put in for Cyberpunk, so far been adding various modifications for clothing and just general visuals.

Report Post Tip

I just got home a while ago and kind of tired.  Honestly I don't want to do anything.  Which is boring.  And I'm thinking about how I don't want to work tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

I'm on vacation, so i enjoy every drip of it.

There's need for rest, it's not enough, however, it helps.

The weather is still good and you can stay outdoors to do different things.

Report Post Tip

i'm at work being pissed off for having to work. also i woke up with terrible cramps at 3am and couldnt sleep anymore because of the fucking pain, so i came to work feeling pretty shitty.

all i want is a beer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL