Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 00:23:51
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Coffee time.
Report Post Tip

Oh god, you don’t even want to know. Might get me arrested...being a nerd and reading the Lord of the Rings for the third time. lol

Report Post Tip
Right now…. I am sitting in the car waiting for the Elementary school car rider line to move. Got to drop this little off at school! Oh and drinking coffee!! ❤️❤️
Report Post Tip

Working, but at least it is Friday and I get to see my partner tonight.

Report Post Tip

Currently I’m “taking a poop” at work so that I can make sure my timers are good on MR. It’s becoming a problem 😂 but it’ll be okay…. Right? Tell me it’ll be okay!

Report Post Tip

Finishing the christmas shopping when i have 5 minutes away from everyone  and looking into buying some new clothes including the traditional snazzy christmas jumper

Report Post Tip

Arrived back home from a cinema, had a lovely time with wife and kid watching a Freelance movie. Quite nice comedy.

Report Post Tip

Making my fourth character of the week in BG3 because I keep changing my mind about what class I want to play or the choices I want to make... I'll actually finish it one day. Maybe. 

Report Post Tip
Sitting at work at the end the day waiting for the time to finish, when I shouldn't be playing on my phone. Not long left now fortunately. Then home to three young kids. Craziness awaits.
Report Post Tip

I am nearly always using saturdays and sundays for correcting exams (if there is any) and also making school planning for monday to friday. I have to check if there is any event like, open school visiting, marketing for our school, etc.. Right now i am longing for christmas season

Report Post Tip

I was looking for a thread I could post in that would fill my daily hustle needs. I knit really like the ones I saw so yeah here I am 

Report Post Tip

Currently I am sick and feel like shit.  Its terrible.  I never get sick and hate this so much.  I just want to sleep.

Report Post Tip

I am debating on if I want hot coco or going to get ice cream and hot fudge.  The sweet tooth is fighting me and I don't want the calories that come with the bad choices 

Report Post Tip

Currently sipping on my hot coco while I debate if I want to smoke before bed or not. But of course I’ll smoke before bed then hopefully I’ll be in dream land if not. More jail breaks yay 

Report Post Tip
Standing outside smoking thinking about so many things, mainly about my exams and things that happening with me lately too.
It's all fucked up.
Report Post Tip

Right now,
In real life, im sat at my desk in the office, listening to some Colombian vibes on YT.

In game, Writing up plans for my first show for the business idea i had for LA. 

Report Post Tip

Good morning. I'm preparing some breakfast for me and son. Its damn 6:30am, time to start with the day. Weather is cold. Bullshit.

Report Post Tip

Right now I am getting ready for a late shift and it ain't getting any easier lol I am tired by the time I get home.

Report Post Tip

Guys I am finally to the cross-examination of the trial of the dude who murdered his mom in a fit of rage because he committed fraud and his wife left him. There are only 30 minutes left of this video, but this dude thinks he's SO SMART and he's about to get DESTROYED. and I am VERY EXCITED. 

Report Post Tip

Its 46c and im dying in this fucking heat. Trying to find a friend with a car and available to go to a creek nearby. Or ill burn to death

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL