Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:05:43
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Trying to invest some money in government bonds, hoping they will grow more than inflation. Quite unlikely though apparently.

Report Post Tip

I am watching the seattle seahawks vs the Giant's and playing MR between plays and commercials.  I love american football season and the finger food and beer hanging with a few close friends.  

Report Post Tip

As every morning I enjoying my morning coffee. Best moment of the day. Soon its time for work, a wonderful 8-9h day and then to the gym. 

Report Post Tip

Playing a bit of Overwatch 2 to help relax after dinner, which is ironic cause usually with this game it helps me do the exact opposite. Lmao.

Report Post Tip

Attempting to play town of salem and I am oldddd so typing on my phone is horrible. Like so bad. My coworker keeps talking to me knowing I AM FAKE WORKING, like leave me ALONE Mrs. Ma'am I am pretending here.

Report Post Tip

Eating mashed potatoes, red danish pölsa (sausage) and black pudding, which is nice when butterfried. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Again.  Seriously.  I'm running out of things to talk about here.  I'm really not doing anything.  Was playing a game but got bored.  I should watch a show or something.

Report Post Tip
Right now I'm on a 5 stars hotel and have just been to breakfast, and going to be on a seminar all day.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Just waking up from taking like a two-hour nap, sometimes laying down on a bed is a trap. You go there with brief intentions and then suddenly you find yourself asleep.

Report Post Tip

Had supper. Watch NCIS Los Angeles with some good friends and some beers

Report Post Tip

I had supper and finished watching NCIS with some good ol' buddies.

Report Post Tip

Watching a youtube video of former pros guessing competitive ranks in the games they went pro in, one of the clips was actually so bad it made me laugh.

Report Post Tip

Ready to start banging my head on the wall if I don't stop getting this one.  Otherwise not much.  Was stuck in stupid meetings all day, now ready to chill.

Report Post Tip
Im sitting down drinking on a bottle of booze. I am going to watch some stuff on youtube and contemplate my life choices.
Report Post Tip
Watchibc when Hamas prove to Israel they still can do much after all that Israel been doing against them lately. Payback time that will put the state even closer to chaos.

I'm doing lots of things actually.  Was playing a game.  Now I'm drinking and watching football.  And its kind of cold here.  Fun times. 

Report Post Tip

i'm reading a book (Dracula) while listening to my team match on the radio. 

i hope we win since we are needing some points. Lmao. they aren't playing so well urgh.

Report Post Tip

Currently making salted caramel brownies and watching Saw II. Probably top worst movies I have seen. But the brownies should be done so I can relax. 

Report Post Tip
Right now? I'm sitting on the porch smoking a bowl with my fiance while our son is in his room sorting his pokemon cards.
Report Post Tip

I had a nice 9k run, then shower and dinner. Now watching some drifting videos with my son and soon its time to sleep. Another week to work.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL