Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 13:00:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Right this minute im rewatching Bones on TV, drinking a beer and playing this game. Also dreading having to go to work in the morning but not sure why as i enjoy my job lol

Report Post Tip

spending time with family watching anime 

Report Post Tip

i'm getting ready for tomorrow! Sorted the lunch already and checking the schedule..like work, gym, mr and to watch masterchef later. Damn a busy day again lmao.

Report Post Tip

I’m currently hoping our new puppy sleeps a little more through the night tonight. She’s still very young so frequent potty breaks is expected. I’m just hoping I’ll soon get more than a few hours here and there. 

Report Post Tip

Sitting here, shooting rats, and a little tired.  That sounds boring, I should do something.  But what?

Report Post Tip

I just got up, had some breakfast, did my Durden raid and now I'm contemplating on how to survive the workday starting at 5 AM.. *sigh*

Report Post Tip
Right this moment? Having a nice bowl got to enjoy it while you can before things tart to freeze over. My time afterwards waiting for friends to head over to The Babylon Club. The World is yours at the Babylon. I guarantee that.
Report Post Tip

This again.  I'm not doing anything exciting.  Was playing fortnite and missing all the rats.

Report Post Tip

I’m currently writing out posts while watching a Twitch stream and thinking about how much of my paycheck will be going towards nothing but bills tomorrow when I get paid 🙃

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I just got done playing a couple rounds of overwatch, now I'm getting ready to finish up my youtube subscriptions and head to bed.

Can't forget to brush my teeth though. If I wait too long I'm always too tired. Goodnight!

Report Post Tip

I think I've mentioned this exact thing already in here. I'm laying in bed trying to get up. It's just past 0540. Gotta take a shower and get ready for work. Why am I not rich?

Report Post Tip

I am slowly waking up and this process now involves watching some people play spooky ghost games because I like to make terrible fucking choices in my life. 

Report Post Tip

I've just finished up a minecraft youtube video, still dreading having to go to work in a couple hours. Hoping it won't be too bad :D

Report Post Tip

I just finished looking around the internet for a new camera. I probably gonna buy a Sony a series something.. but lets see, maybe a Canon will surprise with something.

Report Post Tip
I am currently at work, taking a moment to have a seat and well write this out. I can honestly say I’ve had better days, dosnt help that I’m majorly hungover. But alas that’s my own fault. honestly can’t wait to go home and just crash.
Report Post Tip

My only meeting of the day starts in 4 minutes and I have oatmeal prepped to cook on the stove immediately after. So mostly I'm thinking about oatmeal that tastes like banana bread, and how very little I want to join this next pointless fucking meeting. 

Report Post Tip

back home from a little trip by car, had a tasty dinner with family. now just relaxing a bit and then probably time for a proper sleep.

Good night folks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Enjoy a much deserved after work drink. Vodka and Fresca refreshing zero sugar and tastes great!. And what not better to chase it down with a nice bowl of salad and of course a cigarette for desert. Yes the day is shaping up ladies and gents.
Report Post Tip
I should be sleeping at this very moment but fuck all that apparently so I put in back to the future and now I'm watching it
Report Post Tip

Was just enjoying my time this evening on the computer and then ended up taking a nap with my feet kicked up in the chair, I guess when you just gotta nap, you gotta nap.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL