Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:11:22
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Bangs her head on the wall repeatedly.

Are you trying to say I don't post enough?  I'm over this one.

I'm currently not really doing anything, kind of tired.

Report Post Tip

Eating an apple and waiting for my work partner to finish his job, then I will do my part and then it will be time to get da fuck out of here.

Report Post Tip

Its almost 2 am so i am going to sleep. Completing the hustle tasks for now

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not much.

Try to complete the hustle.

Doing some homework.

Surfing the net.

Report Post Tip

not much honestly just finished the poker night, I have no water in the house now so I can't do shit about that even if I want to go to WC so kinda stuck and it sucks x.x

Report Post Tip

Standing in a really long line for breakfast. Too many students, enthusiastically sharing terrible ideas. Boldly wrong with almost every theory. Chatting about life-won lessons from experiences they are lying badly about having. Just be honest, kids. Honesty is easily the most endearing characteristic. And yes, get the fuck out of the way, you dawdling twats. 

Report Post Tip

At work, working. Doing work related stuff, on this working day. Been working for a few hours now, and I will need to work for a few more. Just had lunch at work, but I still need to do more work. Later today I will finish work, but until then... I will have to work..

Report Post Tip

I’m currently decompressing from work smoking a cigarette outside soaking up the blue skies while we have them. It’s typically pretty rainy outside, but the good weather gods are smiling down upon us!

Report Post Tip
Since I'm ill I'm lying in bed watching TV, rewatched game of thrones now I've literally just put on Gen V. Hopefully it's decent the boys were okay so 🤷‍♀️
Report Post Tip

Watching a movie called "The Guest" since it keeps popping up on my Tiktok feeds every now and then, figured I'd give it a shot and see if it's decent.

Report Post Tip

I am currently relaxing on the couch with a cold beer after a very rushed and hectic first week in a new job its been busy and finally ready to chill out and enjoy the weekend

Report Post Tip

Preparing slow cooker crack chicken soup. Our little guy is sick so I had to have something in the crockpot for dinner in order to focus on getting little guy all better. 

Report Post Tip
I'm sitting here with the doggos napping while I watch "The Boys"
Report Post Tip
I just opened the fourth or fifth beer, sitting on the porch with the wife and enjoying the calm afternoon while doing some gaming as well :)
Report Post Tip

Right now I'm studying for an exam I have to do 2 days from now whilst dicking around on my phone because I have less attention span than an aborted fetus

Report Post Tip

Ordering some food for the baseball playoff game in a few minutes. Thinking of ordering either wings or pizza, not sure yet. Maybe both. Should be a good game. Go Astros!

Report Post Tip

Trying to decide if I should watch more seinfeld while I play MR or watch more peaky blinders while I play MR. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Right now I am playing MR as I co-pilot the trip back from a family gathering at a lake-side rental house.
Report Post Tip

Listening to Jack Harlow over Spotify while playing FF14, though occasionally pausing the music to watch something interesting over Youtube.

Report Post Tip

Eating my morning breakfast.. cant forget ofcourse coffee aswell, without it my day is ruined. Totally fucked ul.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL