Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 01:18:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 … [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I just finished playing Jackbox with some friends and am now going to force myself to go to bed even though I am not tired in the slightest. But I think its the best choice, since its after midnight and I'm old as shit. 

Report Post Tip

Playing this week's Poker Tour. Head to Head against MoMoney aka Spicy. She is one tough and very well rounded player. One of the best i have gone head to head. Good Luck.

Let the best player win.

Watch this space xd

Report Post Tip

I am watching the testimonies from the trial of Rachelle Waterman who lied to some very unfortunate men to convince them her mother deserved to die, so they killed her. Rachelle really thought she was going to be able to get away with it, which is amazing given they live in a small town of 6000 people. 

Report Post Tip
My final written exam in 5 hours.
Been trying to sleep the last 3 or 4 hours but I couldn't yet.
I just hope I can get an hour of sleep :')
Report Post Tip

I am really, really tired of doing work.  It is just never ending.  Thinking about drinking whatever random alcohol I have in the house. 

Report Post Tip

Watching a movie with my beautiful wife. The best thing that ever happened to my life. Thank you God. Amen.

Report Post Tip
I have logged in for work and I’m trying to manage my time between the game and the job that pays me. Truly one of life’s fine balancing acts.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hmm.  I just got home, it was really cold out.  I went and ate pasta, which was okay.  Now I don't know what to do.

Report Post Tip

Playing RedM and continuing my drug empire in the game, lol. About to go do random shit on it and doing durdens inbetween.

Report Post Tip

i'm resting right now. House cleaned, laundry and dinner done. So chilling time, about to sit on couch and watch the series or maybe a movie if i find a nice one.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Gambling I get stuck in virtual world of gambling 

Very relaxing, enjoying, and can easily make a lot of money without thinking

Report Post Tip

Nothing much apart from talking to my man on discord and relaxing in bed . So get your minds out of the gutter on this lol

Report Post Tip

Contemplating life as I wait for my dealer to finally bring me my fix...

Report Post Tip
Enjoying some playoff football. Tampa Bay Buccaneers are playing the Detroit Lions. Pretty low scoring game, but still entertaining. Another game will come on after this one...that one should be good too.
Report Post Tip

Wishing I didn't have to do this.  Otherwise watching football, half ass doing work, and slightly bored.  Maybe a little hungry.

Report Post Tip

I am playing the mafie and laughing my fucking ass off at moronic Tampa Bay fans who were arguing with me by saying that Baker Mayfield is a better quarterback than Deshaun Watson. Just another day in my existence of being surrounded by fucktards.

Report Post Tip

Sitting here playing more than one game at once because I can never focus on one thing at one time.

Report Post Tip

Wanting to stick a screwdriver in my eye because I have to do this again.  Sorry, that was rather dramatic.  I'm really, really tired, and honestly don't feel like doing anything.  That was boring, I prefer the dramatic answer.

Report Post Tip

i am doing my morning routine of looking at the news; morning exercises to try to get fit; etc prior to getting ready for work.  i tend to stay up too late and get up to early 

Report Post Tip

Watching some Scottish guy debunk ghost hunting videos on youtube. Also like, trying very hard to wake up before I have to login for work in 30 minutes. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL