Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 05:40:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I am really tired, and do not want to go to work tomorrow.  Currently I am doing nothing at all and enjoying it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

right this minute i'm playing mafiareturns on my laptop, while playing farm together on my xbox series s waiting to head down to the local charity shop to help out 

Report Post Tip

Sitting in an airport I’ve never heard of, on my way to another one I’d never heard of. At least the planes are real (A320s, not Boeing MAX…)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am being hassled to get moving and go on holiday .... !

Report Post Tip

I'm editing some footage for my client. Shit always hard and difficult but job must be done and fast. So fingers crossed all goes well.

Report Post Tip
I'm in the process of watching OldDogs I need a laugh after losing a job and no others available in the area....life blows at this moment of time.
Report Post Tip

Taking 5 mins away playing mafiareturns having spent teh last 2 days decorating my daughters bedroom, before then starting my own room

Report Post Tip

I am super tired, and not really doing anything.  It's too early for bed, so I sit here and suffer.  And I guess I'm half ass playing a game.

Report Post Tip

Just arrived to work. Its gonna a rough one today but we'll manage it as always. No point in complaining about everything. Just keep fucking moving and enjoy your life as much as possible. Stop fucking whining you little biatch lol

Report Post Tip

I'm watching Looney Toons, a newer version that has CGI and stuff, while I wait for the pigs in blankets to finish cooking.

Report Post Tip
Currently at UF Shands, because of certain things. I’m going insane. I’m miserably hungry & haven’t eaten all day & I have a nurse who ignores me EVERY time I ask for food. I’m a bit more tan angry at her & I’m sure you can tell from this. .______.
Report Post Tip

Watching the Welsh Twins do ~Science~ on youtube and trying to decide if 11 hours of sleep has miraculously made me more of an adult today to tackle my god awful to-do list. 

Report Post Tip
Nothing
Report Post Tip

watching the stars as my melancholic presence in the universe makes it obvious to see and feel the omnipresence of .. I`m playing mafia returns..

Report Post Tip
Just sitting on the couch watching some survivor. So yeah nothing overly special but hey it’s 10pm and raining, what else is there to do?
Report Post Tip

At a friend's house having a board game night. One of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday :)

Report Post Tip

Just arrived to a Turkiye Kebab to get some nice and delicious kebab. I love spicy turkey food. Never been here before, fingers crossed.

Report Post Tip

Reading this thread for the daily hustle, blowing my nose thanks to an insufferable allergy, and taking quizzes for school

Report Post Tip

Just been to a boring meeting about condominium stuff, and up to organize more mess with work. And today should have been less busy.

Report Post Tip

Currently im packing moving to another house  so much shit to move i have had it right now and i dropped a peace  steel on my foot i had no shoes on brock to toes but i still have to move

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL