Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 28 - 19:37:44
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I am sitting in my gaming chair doing what you might ask? If you said gaming, you are right!

Report Post Tip

Eating breakfast and sitting down to watch the moto gp madness. A bunch of certified lunatics, riding two inches away from one another, all doing 200mph. If you’ve ever ridden a bike, it is compelling viewing. 

Report Post Tip

Sitting in front of my computer, trying not to pull my hair out over the pain in my jaw from the extraction of 3 teeth.. Should I take narcotics for the pain? I think it's nearing that level of pain..

Report Post Tip
At the moment just got out of bed. Getting ready for the day. Just made breakfast for the kids. And making sure all of them are already for school.
Report Post Tip
At this moment I'm in the NICU waiting for the morning round, it should start soon but ti don't know when it will start tbh, and I still don't know anyone here
Report Post Tip

First day at work after 3 rest days and I am just wasting time before I actually get to it.
I am trying really hard to let go of MR. :D

Report Post Tip

Back home and trying to dry off as I got caught again in a storm as going to work and spent the whole day soaked.

Report Post Tip

Trying to learn the game whilst working on iron runescape O_o

Report Post Tip

Sitting in a chair. 

on my phone

in the dark

ryping this message to get my hustle.

thats all.

Report Post Tip

Just woke up and having my first coffee. Sounds boring but it is still quiet in the house and outside. I so can enjoy this hour of the day.

Report Post Tip

Currently trying to remember how to exist as a human. Going in at 4am is for THE BIRDS. 

Report Post Tip

I am trying to conquer the world in the new gameplay I am doing in Crusader Kings III or 3 he-he. But other than that, games

Report Post Tip

Finishing up lunch time with the wife and watching a show while on break before I go back to the daily grind.

Report Post Tip

Drinking coffee because we're leaving soon to go to a furniture sample sale at work. Heres hoping for some new rugs/lamps/towels for a fraction of the price. 

Report Post Tip

I'm resting right now. Watching some old novels and talking with my friends around so having a good Saturday.

Report Post Tip

Thinking I'm hungry, watching random youtube videos, and kind of bored.  I'm not really sure what to do, maybe play a game. 

Report Post Tip
Just watching some tv, the end of the weekend. Dreading the upcoming work week but that’s nothing new…
Report Post Tip

Came super early in the office to do a system's upgrade and first thing I did was open Mafia.

Got my priorities straight, right??

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm sitting in a cafe waiting for my mom to have a catch up and breakfast after I came off Nightshift before going home to sleep. Can't wait for the night off from work this Friday 

Report Post Tip

I'm writing down some stuff, and to take a little break from writing that, I'm writing this post about writing those "notes".

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL