Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 28 - 19:26:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Laying in bed trying to sleep after work, but instead playing Mr and relaxing my knee that is also killing me right now

Report Post Tip

Of course I am having my first coffee at this time of the day. And I am still thinking about the wonderful day I had yesterday.

Report Post Tip

I slept 10 hours so I'm doing my skin care stuff for the day and finishing up a 5 hour video about Ruby Franke and how fucking awful of a human she is and the cult she joined with them. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lying in bed deciding what to do next. Maybe go for a run, maybe have a coffee, could shower…but that’s contingent on the run timing. Dunno, just lying in bed then

Chilling out on the sofa while 2 of the babies sleep and my toddler is watching sheriff Labrador and eating crisps

This again huh.  Well, I'm playing a game, slightly tired, but happy I have another day off work. 

Report Post Tip

I've just written my first IC story for this character whilst waiting for my dinner to finish cooking in the oven :)

Report Post Tip

i'm chilling right now, i've had a very busy day so feeling very tired but soon i need head to the kitchen to make the dinner and hope after i can finally find a nice movie to watch and rest.

Report Post Tip
At this wonderful moment in time I am watching Jungle Cruise with my family after having a decent filling meal.... of course I had to cook it lol
Report Post Tip
I'm on my bed ATM, I guess I should sleep since the next few days went the most relaxing

I'm trying anyway to sleep but it's kinda hard after sleeping most of the day :P
Report Post Tip
Just sat down after taking the dogs for a nice long walk. Hoping it tires them out enough that they are done for the evening but I don’t think that’ll be the case.
Report Post Tip
Absolutely nothing. It’s 11 pm here & Itheres nothing to be doing right now.
Report Post Tip

Right now I'm doing pretty good. Things seem to be changing for the better in my life and I'm here for it

Report Post Tip

i am currently watching something on netflix and patiently awaiting for call of duty to finish updating so i can pwn some n00bz

Report Post Tip

studies and reading mistborn. annd thinking about F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Literally wasting my time

Report Post Tip

Right this minute drinking my coffee and trying to get rid of a little headache. But its grey outside and that doesnt help much.

Report Post Tip

drinking coffe and trying to write something here so I can take that hustle point lol

Report Post Tip

just sitting down to watch hockey

was sitting outside having some moonshine,   such a gorgeous day today

Report Post Tip

I'm getting ready to read some before the bed time. Nothing as a good read to relax your mind.

Report Post Tip
getting ready to go out abd enjoy the sunshine. i live by a beach so I'll go watch the waves. the lighthouse on a island no one us allowed on and the people walking and enjoying

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL