Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:55:36
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Fighting sleep. Had a long day at work, time to relax now before bed but my body wants to skip the relax bit and straight to bed.
Report Post Tip

Sat down ready to watch 3 games of rugby debating when to crack open a beer could be a long day. 

Report Post Tip

Doing my homework, and a bit of studying.

Report Post Tip

Drinking some monster, playing some minecraft. Chopping some trees. Just chilling and having fun :D

Report Post Tip

I'm tired, not even sure why.  And I have to go back to work tomorrow.  A week off was not enough.

Report Post Tip

Got around a 20 minutes break at the office until I have to be on the road again. So getting myself some food and a large cup of coffee

Report Post Tip

watching some youtube videos about photoshop and lightroom for Mac Os. Since i never used it before, seems kinda mess at the moment lol but lets hope i will learn fast.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm searching for karaoke versions of songs I have no way to actually be able to sing, but even if sounding ridiculous I might have something to try and show next time I get a chance!

Report Post Tip
I am watching Sing 2 with the family .... kids show but it still is a pretty neat show either way. I'll watch a real man show later tonight when the family is in bed.
Report Post Tip
Having hot tea, and kitten sitting my in laws’ cat, due to MIL being the hospital.
Report Post Tip

Right now I`m eating breakfast so I can get ready to take the dog for a walk before I drive away to work.

Just need to brush my teeth and stuff like that before.

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm playing a game, and really, really sad.  I'm struggling, hard to deal with shit.  Time to drink.

Report Post Tip

Being mad about having to go into the office again today. It is going to be a very long day where not much gets done. Which is unfortunate. At least more people will be the office from my team today, so someone else can deal with the potato issues. 

Report Post Tip

i am just off to change my winter tyres to summer tyres. It is abit early, but i will not be using the car again until after Easter. the place i go to is on the other side of twon, and i always get lost; plus coming back is during rush hour. Well, off i go!

https://pneusclaude.ch/en/#top

Report Post Tip

Wondering why I woke up at 5:30am this morning when I do not need to wake up until 7:55am. On the upside its Friday so maybe I can wake up at 5am again tomorrow \o/

Report Post Tip

Sitting on the couch and resting my legs. I had a 10km race today, which was quite difficult. Had a bit tired legs and stomach was a bit empty, even thou i ate normally but hell knows.

Report Post Tip

I am drinking and sitting in a hotel.  And watching some random movie.  Not doing much else, but I can't complain. 

Report Post Tip
Busy with the family watching The Jungle Cruise with "The Rock"
And eating Wendies for a late night snack. Not the best but it's was cheap at least.
Report Post Tip

Mentally willing my husband to get out of bed and make a pot of coffee and then bring it to me in my office because I need it. 

also watching some dude play Don't feed the monkeys with is a fun little game. 

Report Post Tip
Spamming petty's and playing some game on my laptop
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL