Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 18:54:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Given it is Monday morning, I am gearing up to start work for the day. I am clearly over the moon that the weekend has come and gone and I'm back to selling my time so I can afford to live on this floating rock. 

Report Post Tip

Watching some friends play Valheim together and occasionally throwing out a quip or two. We're just chilling :P

Report Post Tip

I don't have to go into the office today. 

So I could have slept in until 8am. 

So of course I woke up at 5am. 

OF COURSE. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sitting on the couch at work and doing nothing, simply nothing.. but..

soon i'll be very damn busy as my workday starts.. and i'll be busy pretty much the whole day :/

Report Post Tip
I'm still at work, and my day started on me half an hour ago or so, but the best part of everything that today is Thursday, and tomorrow one of my bosses is away and out of the office which means it's going to be party and doing zero work on this beloved and holy Friday which leads me into the weekend of not doing more things. Also I'm using my beautiful voice to type so if there are any mistakes I do apologize
Report Post Tip
I am at work and bothering my bro falka in game

Lying on my bed, curling up into a ball because fucking cramps. Trying to read. Playing games. Just ate fresh baked bread with butter and nutella

Report Post Tip
Well
At this moment I am watching Storks with my boy.
Hopefully I will be able to stay awake for it all this time lol
Report Post Tip

Trying to get through the last little bit of work for the day before I take a long weekend. Gonna make dinner soon. Excited to see a bunch of friends this weekend and play some games!

Report Post Tip

Its saturday and i dont have to work but i fuckin woke up 5am. Ughh. Im laying on my bed thinking of making coffee. But im lazy as fuck

I just woke up, looking for something to eat, still have no idea what I should eat now, but the tea pot on the fire so it should work in the end.
Report Post Tip

Trying to get some relax and fun in the last hours of sunday, before monday... Don't even know much what to do in the free time when I get it, not enough for all the things I'd plan.

Report Post Tip
Oh that Sunday night going back to work tomorrow dread.
Report Post Tip
Monday morning, another day, another dollar, grindset mindset, two halves of a grapefruit for breakfast, lunch and dinner, workout, protein shake, more grapefruit, meditate, sign documents, become a CEO, resign, go to bed, do it again tomorrow
Report Post Tip

I am currently in an online class, but we're on a break atm. So I will of course spend my time on here while I can, enjoying a freshly opened can of monster :D

Report Post Tip

Just woke up, im smoking a cigarette and wondering if i go get ready for work or just lie down for 5 more minutes. Im so lazy 

Report Post Tip

I've just given an animal its predication, and waiting for that to kick in so I can anaesthetise it. Hopefully once under we'll be done in no time with the actual surgery, as there's another couple of biggies afterwards. 

One day I will be able to say I've just kicked up my feet on some subtropical paradise after a morning's dive, eating coconut and mango!

About to make me some coffee. . …

Whos down for a cup?. . medium ? mild ? creamier no sugar?
Getting IV fluids in the hospital, because I’m a type 1 diabetic & my blood sugar has been stupid high.
Report Post Tip

Arrived from worm, tired as shit. Fucking working and stuff.. why i havent won on lottery? Ohh i know.. maybe because i dont play it? Lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL