Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:21:51
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 … [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Just woken up; presents opened last night on Christmas Eve, based on the European approach; looking forward to a relaxing day (benefiting from the fact that my wife will be dealing with preparing the Christmas dinner). Sorry!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am currently playing Sims 4 while listening to music! And watching whatever my cat is doing, she's having fun with some toys :P

Report Post Tip
A short bathroom break in between the hard work of having a merry christmas and all that. I am pooing. It's going great.
Report Post Tip
Currently right this minute I'm enjoying what I've got and savoring what I've been given.
Report Post Tip

I just made food, which was really good.  I'm kind of tired, slightly bored, not sure what to do.

Report Post Tip

JOGANDO MAFIA RETUMS

Report Post Tip
Aside from hustling here, I am sitting in my bedroom which looks like a bomb went off in here, and faced with having to do laundry tonight. And wishing there were more hours to a day. ^-^
Report Post Tip
I'm finishing off the Star Trek series of movies.
It has taken a few day.....Star Wars will be next on the watch list.
Report Post Tip

Not this again.  Seriously.  Well, I went to the store and bought random stuff.  Now I'm sitting here playing games. 

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to book a medical examination, but there are always problems when doing those, and not just because we're around holidays.

Report Post Tip

I'm listening to music and playing an idle game in the background. 

Report Post Tip

Watching some History channel about UFOs and bullshit. Seems we're definetly not alone on this planet :/ we're fucked folks lol

Report Post Tip
Just woken up new years Day, about to start on a traditional Japanese bento box full of different types of food and start on the new year's sake. It's 9am. Excellent
Report Post Tip
Watching the highlights from today’s football and having a swift whisky to celebrate the new year! Hope everyone has a good one :)
Report Post Tip
Sitting on a bean bag having tweaked my lower back, drinking a beer to help the pain(!) And dreading going back to work tomorrow for a long ass day having had 2 weeks off work
Report Post Tip

Carrying out some CPD on the benefits of gravimetric testing of substrate samples vs calcium carbide testing. For anyone interested, the former can split the total moisture content into hygroscopic content and free moisture content, whereas the latter only provides the total moisture content. Both are preferable to testing with a conductivity moisture measure, however the detail of gravimetric testing is more beneficial in determinining the cause of the 'dampness'. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
A large amount of coffee is brewed, I sit on the terrace and the three of us enjoy it. Coffee+cigarette+me= ENJOYMENT
Report Post Tip

Playing this game and watching AEW on TBS.

Report Post Tip

just arrived at work, got a cup of coffee, gonna put my headset on, listen to my songs and go smoke.

then i'll buy something to eat, and THEN imma start working. my work today consists of a single paper sheet which i have to file.

so im pretty happy xD

Report Post Tip

Well first I´m sitting on the coutch, then i booked an apartment for the weekend, for the stay because of my plans to attend a competiton 100km away from home. A nice lovely 10km race. Well see how it goes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL