Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 02:37:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Trying to take a nap right now 

Report Post Tip
I’m at the gym, today is arm day. Working on Lat pulldowns at the moment. Gotta finish up with cable curls!
Report Post Tip

Waiting for 2 minutes until my rice has a chance to steam because it's important to allow the rice the opportunity to settle and then once the rice is done cooking and steamed you fluff the rice it's critically important that you fluff the rice before you eat it

Report Post Tip

i'm cleaning the house right now. Next room is the kitchen, that place takes more time to clean always.

The plan is to take a nap after and chill the rest of the day.

Report Post Tip

Editing a drift video for youtube. Shit takes some time.. as always lol its never easy.

Report Post Tip

And when its finished then its probably sleeptime for me.. its already past midnight so yeah sleepy sleepy folks.

tired as hell.. aint easy behind  computer

Report Post Tip

Multi-tasking at its finest! At the moment I have a load of laundry in the washer and a load of laundry in the dryer, I have a pizza cooking in the oven for dinner (one that I made from scratch except for the dough - I'm not a heathen. There's no fucking pineapple on it, either), and I am playing my mafia game, of course.

Report Post Tip
I've spent the past few says watching the James Bond movies. 25 movies take a while to watch. Their all still pretty good.
Report Post Tip

I'm watching a movie right now and chilling after a long day. Soon i will drink another cup of coffee with milk and eat some cookies.

Report Post Tip
Standing in a cold, wet, windy, muddy field watching kids play football and generate a load of laundry work for later

…with a bit of a hangover to boot
Report Post Tip

Sunday it's a rest day for my wife.

I make sure her feet are up with a nice cuppa while i clean the house (top to bottom).

Laundry and dishes are done.

Things needed for work are all ready.

Obviously, these are all done while playing MR.

Represent!

Report Post Tip

Laying in my bed tired and warm, dreading the fact that I have to wake up.

Report Post Tip

I'm putting a bunch of junk up for sale online so I can clear up a nice block of space in my storage unit. An old cupboard, chairs, a suitcase, etc. There's a moving box in here full of nothing but sweaters. I don't wear these sweaters. I haven't worn them for 10 years. Why do I need this box? Maybe one day I'll lose everything in a great sweater-fire and I'll be glad for having backups tucked safely away in a 2nd location. Did you ever think about that when you were making fun of my sweater box?

Report Post Tip

Playing MR, cleaning up the house, getting ready to move out of my current house, and occasionally looking at rentals for the place I'm moving too.

Report Post Tip

I'm watching tennis ATP Finals. This is one hell of a match, would be fantastic to see Sinner winning, but Djokovic it's damn tough, especially in this final.

Report Post Tip

We just watched Bad Moms 2, so I'm sitting on the couch chilling. I'm also tired so I'll be heading to bed now :( 

Report Post Tip

I'm tired, and still stick.  And I have to work really early tomorrow, which I don't want to do. 

Report Post Tip

I'm watching a serie right now. The Chosen serie. 

Liking so far of it to be honest.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I’ve recently been getting back into Battlefield 1 and just picked it up again right now. Definitely the one of if not the best Battlefield game to date, sad they seem to have just trashed it like the rest of anything good EA makes. As long as the servers are still going on console I’ll still have some hope.

Report Post Tip

wondering how the fuck am i going to live through this week without a single penny not even to buy cigarettes, while feeling nauseous and like my head is gonna burst open. FML 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL