Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:58:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Taking a break from work! I've been firing off emails left and right and needed a breather with lunch. A cup of coffee and some posting and I'll be right back in the action.

Report Post Tip

trying to finish the last few tasks on a game, just so I know everything is done and I have that pedantry out of the way.   Tjem gamma ki,[ NaCl pm football manager, so i can spend hours to just get through a few matches taking the mighty Newport County up the leagues

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m eating breakfast and going to get ready for work in just an hour, so need to brush my teeth and stuff like that.

Hopefully it want start to rain so I can walk to work. 

Report Post Tip

Well I had a short 5km run today after the work, then shower and dinner. Now peek into the MR with some coffee on a couch and then soon probably to bed. Sleep is important kids.

Report Post Tip

I am currently home from work finally, taking my time and enjoying a nice eggplant, stuffed with tomatoes mushrooms and at least three kinds of cheeses. Or so ive been told, wasnt home to cook this one lol. Nice glass of red wine to go along with it. And lets not forget chatting with the charming folks around here. A casual moment by far. 

Report Post Tip

i'm chilling after gym and watching Cincinnati x inter Miami!

Good match man!

Report Post Tip

I'm relaxing a bit. Tired. Dehydrated. Drinking water. It's not too hot out tho so that's pretty cool. And yeah. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Writing a thread for a hustle point. And watching a show with the wife. Not sure how long this needs to be. Would be nice to grab another unit before I hit the sack. That's all I got.

Report Post Tip

Close to nothing. Listening to music currently, petting my cat and about to load up a game. Not sure which one it'll be :D

Report Post Tip

About to fall asleep actually but since its only 23:16pm then I dont wanna go yet. 
Maybe i should have a cup of coffee or something :/

Report Post Tip
I've just arrived in town and I'm typing that "Write an adequately long, well thought out and original post on the Outside forum" bullsh* that the big boss told me.
Report Post Tip

I am watching Runkle of the Bailey on youtube, and writing this extremely exciting post. I know it is not what everyone dreams of but its my dream for now. Plenty to dream about. Also Runkle is a Canadian lawyer.

Report Post Tip

learning the game and hoping to be a good member of the game in events or bring a new element to the game that makes for fun for everyone!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm listening music videos on youtube.

Off work for 3 days starting today, however, i need some hours sleep due to previous night being at work.

In the meantime i complete the hustle.

Report Post Tip

Still dealing with the process of moving, got most of the stuff in with some final things still to get taken off the truck and also the matter of getting my Internet sorted, slowly but surely.

Report Post Tip

Right now I am playing some game in Roblox, which actually isn't terrible.  Otherwise just hanging out, not doing much. 

Report Post Tip
Having concluded a fantastic evening with my family and a visit from my uncle find myself in a moment of reflect. In a moment of waiting, perfect moment to think. Thinking and having a smoke. Not fantastic but enjoyable.
Report Post Tip

Slowly waking up to day two of no coffee in this apartment. Sure, groceries are coming later today, but that isn't going to fucking help me right now is it? No. No, it is not. 

Report Post Tip

I am also just waking up. I have coffee but only zero sugar creamer. I guess that is ok, for a Monday morning. I am not going out at 5am to get the stuff I like. 

Report Post Tip

Waiting on work to finish in about an hour so I can go back to sleep!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL