Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Just finished watching I Think You Should Leave and and having a discussion with my wife on what constitutes cringe comedy, then realizing all the shows that fit into this category are our favorite shows.
Report Post Tip

was i could talk my old man real dad off be emperor of some of rome some where he might be try get  me but my 2 old man are dead miss them so mush id give 90 % my money to see then agane 

Report Post Tip
Currently trying and failing miserably to think of something witty to respond to this thread to get a hustle point.

While also watching Wrexham play Wigan in the league cup 1st round.
Report Post Tip
Wondering if I’ll die from a heart attack or diabetes first.
Report Post Tip
I'm currently at work on a smoke break. Qhich i get to sit in a cage like a prison, but heck it pays the bills so....
Report Post Tip

Watching Oppenheimers documentary about making the bomb and his life. Damn its pretty good tbh. Before that I changed a turbo boost pressure hose on the car. Blew it up on the weekend lol seems too much boost lol

Report Post Tip

Working on something in Photoshop after just having had dinner and listening to Money Trees by Kendrick. It's a catchy song to match with the good vibes I'm feeling right now.

Report Post Tip

I'm currently rebuilding my charator for the 100 time.  not a fan of doing this every 60 days.

Report Post Tip

Well obviously I'm playing MR.  Duh.  

Also got the Jays on against the Indians Guardians.

Go Jays go!!

Report Post Tip
Watching oceans 11 then oceans 12 then oceans 13 ... and if I have time maybe a couple more.
Just a few hours worth of good movies.
Report Post Tip

Watching S2 of "Good Omens". David Tennant and Michael Sheen's chemistry is amazing as always. Crowley/Aziraphale FTW! Jon Hamm in a role ("The Archangel Gabriel" with Amnesia, who arrived on Earth and has the forces of Heaven & Hell after his ass) is something I would NEVER imagine him in, and it took a bit of getting used to, but it slowly grew on me. 

Report Post Tip

Trying to decide if I should burn the building down for waking up at 6:30am on my day off, or just suck it up and carry on as normal because what the fuck else is there to do? 

Report Post Tip

I'm waiting for lunch to be done and take a few hours sleep before i go to work.

Today's night shift and it's a long one.

In the meanwhile i'm completing the hustle.

Report Post Tip
I’m right now sitting in my bed playing this right now while trying to watch a YouTube video that won’t load because the Wi-Fi connection at this moment sucks and my apartment won’t come do something to fix it 😁
Report Post Tip

Bouncing in between working, playing Baldurs gate , and lurking around here. Probably going to start making dinner soon.

Report Post Tip

Right now I am watching a movie, Evil Dead Rise.  So far its not too bad.  And I'm eating ice cream.  That's all. 

Report Post Tip
Right now I’m doing things for my daily hustle and watching my friend play a game on Twitch, she’s playing RE Outbreak with members of her chat and they’re getting destroyed 😂
Report Post Tip

Just laying in bed with my girlfriend while we're watching that 70's show. Considering reading a little bit after this episode though. 

Report Post Tip

Another day off from work. And for some fucking reason the real Jenius here didn't fucking turn her alarms off so now here I am once again being rather grumpy about how everything is just slightly worse before 10am in the morning. 

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to get my daily hustle done with another attempt, hopefully this one gets the job done. I'm also havin coffee and cigarettes for breakfast.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL