Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 03:55:25
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm clicking away here between doing CG runs on OSRS!

Report Post Tip

I'm stuck in bed for a few days, so I'm re-watching old anime. So far I've gone through the first season of Captain Tsubasa, a few episodes of Yatterman, the first episode of General Daimos and Pokémon, half a season of Dragon Ball, a season of Sword Art Online and an episode of One Punch Man. Now I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist and I might stick to it for a bit longer.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Messing around here, watching hockey and watching my baby rip the house apart as she does every day. Just finished supper, pork quesadillas 

Report Post Tip

Trying to relax and do my daily hustle on here while my little brother gets way too excited watching wrestling and saying their catchphrases at me in threatening ways 

Report Post Tip

Drinking RedBull and watching how a floor robot is cleaning my floor. And enjoying my 17th floor view over the city. 

Right this minute, I am dipping into some diced pineapple and about to fire that up. Got the tunes on, the windows open, the cats fed. I live the life of a rockstar. 

Report Post Tip

I just got home from work, and slightly tired.  And maybe hungry because I have not eaten in a long ass time.  And I really just don't have much to say tonight. 

Report Post Tip
Right at this moment I am currently writing these words to form a sentence long enough to qualify as something well thought out to earn my daily hustle point.
Report Post Tip

Return of the Jedi re-release. Someone built, and brought, a fully operational R2D2 unit and he's out dancing in the lobby. Ultimate nerd moment, I'm quite happy 🤗

I am currently doing homework, and taking short breaks to grind units in MR. I'm waiting for lunch to be delivered and I hope it arrives soon, because I am starving, bordering on hangry and would very much like to not have a headache while trying to focus.

Report Post Tip

Trying to come up with something decent to post for hustle. This seems probably the most annoying thing on the hustle list. That or having to talk in crew chat. Social is good. Forced social not so much. So I am debating whether the hustle is worth the social. Never rule anything out.

Report Post Tip

Nothing much:
- Prepping my afternoon iced coffee as it's getting too hot in here
- Rewatching basketball games that I was unable to watch live since I woke up late
- Idly checking updates on webtoon updates as I haven't checked it in a week
- Reminding myself how good it is to live and how I should always be grateful and ready to bless those who'll need a hand

Report Post Tip
I ravelled yesterday for 12 hours to reach a gathering, it was a tiring trip, been sleeping since then and when I woke up I went out with friends.
Report Post Tip

since it seems to be a wonderfully overcasted of a saturday morning,

I am currently trying to wake while watching the cartoon Dragons Nine Realms as it was conventionally on tv

which trying to decide what i shall have for breakfast to go with my coffee

Report Post Tip

I'm getting ready to crash out after the long ass day in work. Then have a long weekend off until Friday next week to do it all over again

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m eating some breakfast and going to make myself ready to go to work, just need to do all the small things on the bathroom and stuff before I go.

Report Post Tip

watching yet another stupid anime to fill the void of boredom as I try to avoid spending too much money.   Strongest Immortal of Seven Realms is your typical OP cultivator hero, with a harem of girls which of course even after 90 episodes, he hasn't done anything with as anime is quite sad that way, no carpe diem to it.    At the same time, I try and watch, scoffing down ham, eggs, and beans on toast to fit a perfect afternoon of sloth

Report Post Tip

I'm getting ready for a sport event that tomorrow will have me get up way too early. So gotta already prepare everything now, so tomorrow I just have to dress up and go.

Report Post Tip

Watching how my younger stupier brother playing PS5, Callisto Protocol or some shit.. we had a lovely bbq day today, stomach is nicely full, now we just chill and enjoy some gaming.

Report Post Tip

Nothing serious actually.

Surfing the net and complete the daily hustle.

Later this evening i'll go for the night-midnight shift, so a 2-3 hour sleep is a need.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL