Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 05:28:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm currently watching South Park it's the episode about the people that move from New Jersey Kyle finds out that him and his mom are from New Jersey but saves the day from  snookie then the taliban help save the city

Report Post Tip

I'm literally just posting this "well thought out reply" for the hustle point. This is one of the easiest things, yet it feels so hard to do sometimes. Anyone agree with me on that?

Report Post Tip

Dry hopping a beast of a NEIPA double digit %abv totally tropical aroma be in the keg for the weekend and next weeks camping trip paddling down the river spay  

Report Post Tip

tryng to find out how may jabs my summer holiday will be if i go to china or surrounding countries, and how long in advance i have to have them

Report Post Tip

Trying to smash these units like I'm smashing through the gates at Jails, you thought I was saying something different? Love that, but yeah, back to the units 

Report Post Tip

Trying to up my units by breaking people out of jail... I love the grind and I love the hustle.

Report Post Tip

I am currently working and wondering what I am doing here. Why am I in this place. -.- hmm

Report Post Tip

I have one side of my headset on my ear, the other side hanging off. About to jump into some Bannerlord....but only if the little rascals are actually asleep. 

Report Post Tip

At the moment i am just trying to figure out this game. I am hoping to get myself going again in the life. Not really sure where to start but Imma trying lol

Report Post Tip

Just started work. Got a real busy day ahead. 

Going to spend the remainder of my day in a fucking big freezer, shivering my tits off. 

This should be fun.

Report Post Tip

I am currently in school, online class, planning a group project.

For religion class lmao.

Report Post Tip

Watching the final of The Apprentice while having a beer :-)

Report Post Tip
Sitting in a broken down car after work waiting to hang with a friend then sleep.
Report Post Tip
So apparently I need to write a full book I'm sitting in the cold watching the rain hit the windshield as I look at the bright Verizon light shining in my window. I listen to the raindrops on the windshield that sounds a bit relaxing if I wouldn't know the situation I'm in unless if that's enough
Report Post Tip

Getting my job done.
Few hours left to go and then straight into the pub celebrating the weekend :)
Cant wait!

Report Post Tip
Chilling and nearly just breathing while clicking here and there on my samsung-phone.

Lifes good sometime when beibg free a friday from work.

But work is round the corner since it's my work-weekend.
Report Post Tip

getting ready to work through the mass effect trilogy for the first time in a long time

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting in my linear models class and remembered I had this shit hustle to do, so I'm doing it now before I ADHD fucking forget again. 

Report Post Tip

I'm studying turkish on Monday and Wednesday.

I'm newbie and there's too much homework, so i'm working on it now.

No plans for Friday's night. 

Report Post Tip
Getting ready to RAID THEM DURDS! a shame that my crew does not have the same initiative and excitement like me. Lazy bastards. Also listening to my new playlist but thats not important

DO THE RAID worm JubTheNub Shoes
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL