Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 18:15:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Finally got beef stew on the go having dropped the first attempt all over the kitchen floor.....a feat only equalled by the mrs burning her lemon meringue dessert.

Now I'm going beer shopping before the final round of V Day!

Report Post Tip

Trying the new free game I got on EpicGames, Warpips. It reminds me soo much of Age of War.

Report Post Tip

I'm still enjoying my weekend off.

I love doing nothing.

This upcoming week will be busy, so i'd better stay low.

Cheers!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sitting in front of my computer, doing nothing. Listening to 80's songs.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Struggling with apps and swearing a bit over how stupid I can be sometimes with some stupid apps I really hate like metas shit which just spread use info and get paid for it. Metas can go to hell no one would miss them...
Report Post Tip

Right now, I'm jamming out to music while mourning the death of my previous life :( Also, trying to kill time until it's time for me to go to a party. Like a typical 21 yo guy, I'm hoping there's alchohol there XP

Report Post Tip

Having coffee, wondering where all the cookies went and ignoring the burned skillet left on the stove from someone's attempt at making dinner last night. 

Report Post Tip

I am watching a twitch stream that a friend is doing. They have been streaming for about 17 hours now, so I'm interested to see when they will just die while live. 

Report Post Tip

Logged on to MafiaReturns to see my hustle quest today is to post lengthy post in outside forums, so here I am trying to do it in this thread. Hopefully this is enough to complete it if not ill have to find another thread.

Report Post Tip
Currently am just catching up with the last of us on TV. So far the show has lived upto the hype, the writers have done a brilliant job following the games the perfectly I would highly recommend if you have not seen it
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Being really antisocial and ifnoring every last one of you mfers

Report Post Tip

Not much really. I just got done putting together a practice plan for a sports team I coach. The dog is sleeping at my feet. I might turn on a game or something now. Light night. Must work in the morning.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Try to get some rest.

I have to work for the weekend and the shifts are 12 hours each.

A shower is next.

All good. 

Report Post Tip

Waiting for the kettle to boil so I can make a delicious cup of tea and start my Saturday the best way possible. Which hopefully will just be a great day all around. 

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm trying to stay awake.

I've had a big cup of coffee without milk and sugar, but it's not working as intended. Maybe a second cup of coffee will help. let's go for it.

Report Post Tip

Currently watching the Upshws on Netflix, and trying to remember that I gotta devour some food in a moment. So, pretty decent if I'm honest!

Report Post Tip

Playing Shotgun King and watching Southpark. Pretty cool fucking game though. Highly creative.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute I'm getting my supplies set up to crochet a mushroom. Also replying on here, but you weren't asking about that, were you?

Report Post Tip
I am currently standing in the cold at 21:12 waiting for a bus after just getting off of work and I really wish it would hurry the hell up
Report Post Tip
Just woke up, got myself a coffee and preparing to go to the gym.
Easy day today. Little party later with a little bit of beet prob.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL