Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 22:08:09
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Today is a day off work.

Woke up after 8 hours sleeping and i feel a normal person.

Preparing my coffee right now and after i'll consider the schedule for the rest of my day.

Report Post Tip

Arrived to work with flowers, because its international womens day.. and then made some tea cuz I got some cold yesterday from somewhere.. i believe it was fucking A/C

Report Post Tip

Chilling out watching the snow thinking who is gonna go get my milk now.   So planning my day of anime, gaming and maybe finishing a heroic husband(chinese drama)

Report Post Tip

Getting my bearings and just about waking up, bout to see what the day has in store for me. Let's hope its swell, truly, I do hope it is swell. 

Report Post Tip

Playing melvor idle

Report Post Tip

I'm 2 hours from a deadline and DEFCON 1 emergency because I need to hand in a linear regression homework that I've barely spent anytime on. Shame on me. Maybe I'll go for a consultation rub and tug after this pile of shit I'm about to hand in.

By the way, ChatGPT sucks at trying to simulate regression models. Probably because there's too much subjectivity in regression. We are still ways off before AIs make us into their pet projects. Maybe I can try a logarithmic regression to try and predict the time until I get ass fucked by the grade I'll be getting. I'll probably include ChatGPT's help as a variable. If I do, I can't use log(ChatGPTHelp) because there'll be too much data points = 0. Maybe it'll be another homework that will make me reach undefinable rage and my limits.

Hopefully someone gets that joke.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Consultation rub and tug? I'm fucking retarded. I meant consoling rub and tug.

Consultation rub and tug sounds like what Louis CK would do.

Report Post Tip

Enjoying my cup of coffee before heading out to work on bike trough the snow.
Hope it will be a easy day as im still tired...

Report Post Tip

At this moment I am trying to remove a 1/2 inch splinter from under my nail bed. It has been annoying me so off to Google home remedies while my coffee brews. 

Report Post Tip
Chilling at work and clicking around MR to let time flow by.

Up and getting a smoke now and then watching news also and most important filling up coffee as soon as cup is empty damn hard work I have
Report Post Tip

set here play MR fun i like thes song on Tweeter And The Monkey Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PabG3nJRu3k .its one the b est sobg out there 

Report Post Tip

not much really. just got done eating and took a shower. Now I'm making pictures. So if anyone wants a profile pic, I can try something out.

Report Post Tip

Getting reading to go out for the day to give my nephews their Christmas present, which was an indoor skydiving experience. Because they are crazy children. I will not be participating, but I will be holding the spare trousers for when they pee themselves. 

Report Post Tip

Woke my ass up.. took a piss, had a glass of water, coffee is on the make, MR is open, cat is whining.. beautiful Sunday. Sun is out, I am sick, someones a dick. lol

Report Post Tip

Im chiling out at the moment playing MR and getting over my late night drive home after visiting family

Report Post Tip

Right now, I am scrolling and deciding where I want to make a post to contribute to my daily hustle.  I am also running thought thru my head as to what I want to fix for dinner tonight and need to be deciding pretty damn soon.  Lol 

Report Post Tip

I am cold and I am preparing to do a ton of laundry. It will be a very exciting Sunday night. 

Report Post Tip

I'm eatting a sandwich and then getting ready for bed.  Been a long day and in the US for some reason we still spring our clocksupand back for an hour.  

Report Post Tip

Right now I'm half awake and drinking coffee.  The news or something is on TV, I'm not really watching.  And I think I'm going shopping today.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm getting ready to head home from the office. It's cold out though so I'm not excited to go outside. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL