Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 21:38:52
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Just woke up and i'm still on the bed.

Not much to do today, but i'll think about it after my morning coffee.

The weather looks fine, so going for a walk outside seems a good option.

Report Post Tip

And my favorite question.  I am sitting in a hotel room in a weird city.  I am also drinking, being bored on here, and talking to people.  Thinking I should probably eat something. 

Report Post Tip

Having some lunch while listening to Era & thinking about the time wasted in this game..

Report Post Tip
Right this minute, I am procrastinating packing my bags to head home. Lake Tahoe has been fun but now I have to leave.
Report Post Tip

fighting sleep to watch netflix

Report Post Tip

I have a lengua quesadilla and I bought Jarritos mandarin and I'm being lazy and stuff. Might watch more Breaking Bad. 

Report Post Tip

Just woke up and slowly adjusting to the light that is burning my eyes. Now, going to chill out for a while before I decide to game later and hopefully compete in this RAT :p

Report Post Tip

I'm sitting in my room sipping coffee while looking out into the garden. I see my cat sitting on the garden fence, after 3 seconds he notices I'm looking at him and starts staring back at me.

We then proceeded to have a fierce staring contest which lasted somewhere near 2 minutes. He won.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

What I'm doing for dinner Pork and mash

Report Post Tip

hiding in my office I'm being stalked by a guest in our holiday let everytime i go outside he catches me on the path up to the house from the barn.

my wife thinks he likes me a lot and finds it very funny. 

Report Post Tip
It's an Eid night so we are getting ready for it and sending congrats messages to our family and friends and calling them

Hope all your times are great and happy
Report Post Tip
Stuck at work currently having the best time of my life running on about 3 hours of sleep rocking and rollin! At least it’s Friday
Report Post Tip

i am currently playing solitaire in one window, and doing my daily hustle in this window, and watching stargate on the television.

i have been busy all day now ready to relax into some gaming.

update: i failed the game of solitaire, but on the bright side my daily hustle is complete when this is posted.

Report Post Tip
Drinking coffee and thinking of how warm the summer will be and IF clean water excist 2014.
Report Post Tip

Surprisingly I haven't done this in a while.  Really tired as its been a long ass week at work.  Not really doing anything, talking to my bestie and trying to stay awake. 

Report Post Tip

Waiting for my breakfast, double bacon double egg on a morning roll with stokes brown sauce. Before starting the Saturday jobs. 

Report Post Tip

Chilling out after walking around the Brecon Beacons this morning and just had an entire tub of cadbury's creame egg ice cream

Report Post Tip
Just watching a movie on the sofa. It is Inferno, where Tom Hanks plays the role of Robert Langdon, saving humanity from an evil plan... Not so interesting actually...
Report Post Tip

Thinking and planning shadowy stuff in order to rise wisely..

Report Post Tip

Annoyed as hell trying to track my way around a vault on mass effect andromeda, where everything looks the same distinguishing what i need is hard to see, and I have gone past the cares of what happens.   too much repetitiveness in the game, and a lack of thought

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL