Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 11:07:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Just woke up 10 mins ago. Did the morning chores and making some coffee. Feeling like doing a English Breakfast with all the ingredients - Toast, bacon, hash brown, baked beans, sausage, avocado, And last but not least TEA :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Having breakfast with the youngest one at this moment.
Going out for his swimming class. Second lesson so he’s pretty much excited.
But first i have to get all the ice of my car…
Report Post Tip

Relaxing after having done during the day more things than I planned to do. Some were sport, and some were fixing/cleaning the house.

Report Post Tip

Right this minute, I'm wondering if I took my medication and if I can safely consume this Red Bull. Physically, though, I'm sitting in a toll booth wondering where the hell everybody's at! It's Saturday! I ought to be collecting out the wazoo!

Report Post Tip
Currently watching the boxing. The main event is about to get under way. Let’s goooooooooo!
Report Post Tip

Celebrating that Dallas lost. EAT SHIT DALLAS and the cowgirls. We won't have to deal with more of their annoying fans until next year when they start their hype train again. 

Starting the machine at the job.
Boring day today with loads of the same product to mill.
Cant wait till the day is done and start a new job tomorrow!

Report Post Tip

Teams meeting. Brutal. Every. Fucking. Tuesday. Morning.

these are the times that MR becomes important for mental health.

Report Post Tip

Current reading this thread while at work after finishing all my duties before lunch time lol. Gotta get that daily hustle!

Report Post Tip

Teaching my sister how to play overwatch. Such a boomer.

Report Post Tip

Right now i'm texting to complete the hustle.

Watching on tv the news.

Having the afternoon coffee.

Report Post Tip

Drinking a Pepsi max, while Lost Ark loading in background and writing this post to finish my hustle points for day so don't lose the streak. 

Report Post Tip

Getting really annoyed that my internet has decided once again to randomly pull its pretty constant dropping in and out of connection very few seconds - minutes. It's making it even worse because I'm trying to watch a movie and so far, it has taken me several hours TODAY just to watch 10 mins of it! At this rate it'll take me the entire weekend to finish what I originally started yesterday.

Should just go outside and watch the sky.

Unless it suddenly decides to drop on me as well. 

You wont fucking believe it bro, but i'm painting my car lol I'm gonna do some flowers on it, some butterflies, a tiger definetly.. what else, oh oh i know, a Mafia Returns domain name aswell, fuck it will look cool ah?! lol

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m getting some breakfast before it`s time to get to work.

It`s a little early but then I got time to get myself some coffee before I have to go. 

Report Post Tip
Just woke up.
Starting with a nice coffee and then off to bring the youngest one to swimming class, i will go to the gym.
In the afternoon we have a birthday party with a few beers probably.
Report Post Tip

Been up too late again. Thinking about what to do next. Should I go look at some adult vids which probs ain't the best idea but I can't resist or should I go to sleep? I dunno

Report Post Tip
Just finally got some dabs about to sit back and smoke while I grind on here what about everyone else doing
Report Post Tip

I'm feeling it man. I feel the pressure, I feel the heat. It's affecting everything. It's affecting the workplace the way we feel about each other and it's affecting me. When I go out on the street and I hear y'know people talking behind my back.

Report Post Tip

It's been a while and I really didn't have anything else to do today so I decided I'm binging all of the "Resident Evil" movies (1-Final Chapter). I know a lot of people give them shit and drag them but... guilty but not so guilty pleasure for me.

Nothing/no-one will be able to match the games. 

I watched the show "Resident Evil" that Netflix came out with last year and yeah that was definitely NOT good and thankfully it wasn't renewed for a S2. 

And holy shit, do NOT get me started on that other Netflix shitshow of "Welcome to Raccoon City".

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL