Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 03:43:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

sitting here, enjoying a hot cup of coffee,  Reading this forum, laughing at some of the different responses... GRINS... and trying to decide what im going to do with the rest of my day off.  

Report Post Tip

Watching some Russian supposed zombie series called the day after, the actings bad, the backgrounds bad, and i am expecting the plot to be really bad,   Seems you usual, people get a jab, everyone dies style thing, so great for all anti-vaxxers who will take over the world after such an apocalypse as well as the end fo the world preppers

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Packing to make sure all things can be with to next mission in here, new town before bed-time and all is good.
Report Post Tip

Right now me and a few friends are doing a small pregame before the bar opens up for a night out. Hopefully it's a good time!

Report Post Tip

At this moment I am writing all the things and trying to take the VIP board by storm!  (I'm not there yet but I will be...  Mwahahahahaha.  :) )

Report Post Tip

Sadly my tax return and typing this - one is more fun than the other for sure!

Report Post Tip

Doing my semester final project at a laboratory and praying to Jesus it all works out and it won't blow in my face when I plug it in. It either works or I fail the subject so wish me luck.

Report Post Tip

I am pretty certain that I am dying from a toothache. I haven't been able to eat or sleep properly in days and besides the obvious of my tooth hurting, my jaw, neck, head and eyes also hurt. I cannot get a dentist appointment for at least another two weeks but what's the point, if you, dead! Ugh. I should just do some DIY and rip out the tooth myself.

In the process of putting myself back into the work force.
Updating the resume and all that crap.
My husband has never needed a resume ever since I've known him.
He does have an impressive one even if he never uses it.
Report Post Tip

I am kicking off my shoes, and eatting my dinner while having a shot of brandy.  Life is good when you are having fun.  

Report Post Tip

Came back home after dropping kid to school. Now its 15 mijute break to dress for a next assignment.. which is... time for a jog. 10km maybe ?! We'll see. Bad thing is that its snowing and its damn cold. It ain't gonna be easy. But the feeling after the jog.. daamn that's definetly worth it.

Report Post Tip
Woke up and got my 3 kids ready for school.
Dropped them off and now its time for a cup of coffee and a episode of peaky blinders i guess.
After that i will be busy cleaning the house and other non fun stuff :/
Report Post Tip

Taking care of the hustle and wathcing from russia with love which has the best opening credit sequence ever.

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to be productive and do some work, but we'll see how much I actually get done tonight. 

Report Post Tip

Listening to music after eating and now doing a RAT while relaxing. I'll probably game a little later. :)

Report Post Tip

Thinking about my future. Currently playing NBA 2k23 while listening to Michael Jackson another part of me as I type this post out. Thinking about watching some adult videos later or not depending if I'm in the mood.

Report Post Tip

Having my lunch while jailing. Maybe i should watch something to pass the time 🤔

Report Post Tip

Watching a docuseries, I think they're called now, on Netflix about the Nepal earthquake from the perspective of the people in towns but also on Mount Everest. 

Report Post Tip

It's getting close to lunch time. I should probably prepare something but I'm afraid there's nothing left in the fridge. That means I need to go to my local grocery shop and buy the stuff I need. Or I could just order a pizza and solve that problem.

It's 4:52 pm and i do nothing.

I'll probably take a nap, before i go to work for a night shift.

Work helps a lot when things are bizzare.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL