Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:12:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Lying in bed watching House and trying to do a well thought out post for the daily hustle and failing. We'll see how it goes 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yawning and thinking about sleeping a bit. Just mote gribdings to reach lvl 45 firdt.

Its not easy to me but I dont want any try to be me.
Report Post Tip

Right about now im trying to figure out if this is the best thread to actually reply, maybe it's not, i don't really know. Somehow, the more i think about it, the more i write down. I could choose a million other threads, but this one caught my attention immediatly. Maybe it's because of the sarcasm it brings to the table. We will always be writing our thoughts down...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm watching history, a doc about hidden treasures. Good stuff, hope to find one too and get rich!

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to "fix" my cv to have it look a bit more professional. I hope they don't read it too much, I feel writing down own qualities feels like bragging in a bit ridiculous way.

Report Post Tip

Just started again with GTA 5 while the queues on wotlk clear out

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Right this minute I am opening all the docs needed to eliminate the NPC's in Los Angeles as fast as we can. And of course I have coffee.

Report Post Tip

Weekends tend to be busier for me. I am trying to help with the NPCs in LA, while at same time spending time with my eldest child playing UNO! :)

Report Post Tip

i'm currently playing mafia returns on my laptop, playing footbball manager 2022 on my xbox n watching friends on my other tv

Report Post Tip

I am playing gta online, meeting with my street crew enjoying a beer to start my job tomorrow. So it will be a good time.

Report Post Tip

Waiting for the coffee and the water to be boiled.

I was invited to a wedding and the last two days were very live and the tireness was enough.

I had to sleep for more than 10 hours.

Watching some videos on youtube about my favourite football's team new stadium.

Report Post Tip

I am trying my hardest to just not go back to bed. Youngest son off school today unwell, so I am not just mum today, but nurse also!

Report Post Tip

I'm being lazy and will probably get up to empty out some recycling and stuff. Otherwise, I want to sleep. 

Report Post Tip

Right now I`m eating so that I can get ready to go to work, today it looks like it will take longer time to get there because of the rain that is poring down  

Report Post Tip

Arrived to work and looking at my workboard.. its going to be a fucked up day :/ but what the hell can you do.. bills are waiting, so lets get this shit done and fast.

Report Post Tip

I'm trying to get back playing team's sports, and tying to manage the soreness afterwards, and the various bruises I got from it.

Report Post Tip
I am sitting around waiting for my damn manager to bring back the work truck so I can get on the road...it sucks sharing a truck with him because he always has bullshit reasons why he's always late.
Report Post Tip

Eating cereal outta the box and drinking Red Bull while watching the first episode of "Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story" on Netflix. Many people have hyped this (and Evan Peters' portrayal) up, so it's time to see if it lives up to it.

Report Post Tip

Trying to get all the hustle done before getting back to sleep so here i am, posting in an Outside thread. 

Report Post Tip

Oh i hate this hustle thing bla bla bla. What i'm doing? Well i'm having a breakfast, enjoying a morning cup of coffee. Shit its good. Best thing of the day, coffee.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL