Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 22:27:44
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Watching Taskmaster on YouTube.

Report Post Tip

Killing rats, well attempting to and feeding my baby. Then hoping she will nap so I also can.

Report Post Tip
I want to do something but it's so early and my bed feels so damn good.
Report Post Tip

Rushing to get a 6 year old ready for church. The sleep was very nice though! She'll probably be ready in time still.

Report Post Tip

Came back home, spent a nice day with my family and relatives together. Sometimes its just awesome to get away from home into the woods and nature itself. Beautiful.

Report Post Tip

Currently, I am watching The Grinch with Jim Carrey for the gazillionth time with my clone. It is one of her movies and has been since she was very small. Could it be coincidence that she was born on Xmas day? Mehbeh..   I personally believe it's because she is an "old soul" her other favorite movie is Matilda with Danny Davito. Haha I am also trying to tell myself to get up and ready to go run errands.. yaaay. 

Report Post Tip

rigth now I`m doing some preparations for me to go out to work sooner then I was suppose to do, so need to cansel some flights and book some new one to get out to the right time 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Drinking my first cup of coffee and doing my hustles. Hope everyone has a great week and a happy day with their families.
Report Post Tip

I am waking up, on my first cup of coffee as I encourage the mini mes to get ready to go to school. Going to be a scorcher of a day! 

Report Post Tip
Drinking my first cup of coffee and doing my hustles. Hope everyone has a great week and a happy day with their families
Report Post Tip
Smoking a cigarette while hiding out at work and writing up this post. Another hot ass day here in Oregon 😭
Report Post Tip

What am I doing right now?  I am scrolling trying to find something that I can comment on to complete a post for my daily hustle.  This is where I ended up.
Have a great rest of your day or evening! :)

Report Post Tip

I did washed my teeth because I'm about to go to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a fucked up day at work so I will gonna need my sleep. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Just looking around for new shows, that i can lay in bed and watch, as sore as hell from working.   Sadly there seems to be less and less things that catch my eye recently, want to try the new star trek but don't want to be as dissapointed as i have with picard and discovery

Report Post Tip
Sits and watch a scary film and many thouhhts if I should rise my ass to ho to the kitchen fot a last cup of coffee to sleep good on or not. The film is good but coffee more impittant so up with my ass and on to the coffee machine...
Report Post Tip
Steping down from cl
Report Post Tip

Watching The Sopranos before bed, I haven't seen it since it first came out so I'm re-watching and have been really enjoying it. Then when I'm finished with it I think I'm going to watch the movie The Many Saints of Newark, then possibly Lilyhammer.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Actually wondering about changing work, maybe moving around out of the city somewhere else.
Planning on getting married next march and those things are feeling necessary for me.
Hope everything will work out..
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Currently I am doing my hustle. Once that is done I'll be loading up Stardew and Minecraft at the same time because I am a fucking nerd who needs to AFK the farms on Minecraft so I can trade the with villagers for shiney magic green rocks. But I want to play stardew because farming. 

I know. Its amazing. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Just got home from work. Drinking a beer, chilling and clicking around. And watching some old fights on the TV.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL