Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 22:02:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Finally at home on my own computer trying to find some easter eggs! :D 

Report Post Tip
Playing warzone and listening to podcasts, while being on here.

Multitasking while literally doing nothing...Good Times.
Report Post Tip

Trying to will myself to sleep. Been working the entire weekend and finally have a day off tomorrow but I still can’t bring myself to rest.

Report Post Tip

At this moment I am telling myself that the Easter event went quite well. Did see the insta-felonies, but not the hustle points. A nice surprise. 

Report Post Tip
I’ve just come home from a bank holiday day out with the family. Children really enjoyed. Was the first time for quite a while we’ve all been out together and all really enjoyed it. Age division of the children is usually quite tricky to manage but today was really enjoyed by all.
Happy to put my feet up for the evening now, when the baby has gone to sleep.
Report Post Tip

Well, due to a long hour drive tomorrow i'm trying to do less than normal.

It's Easter holidays for us, so i'm done with the trip preparations and a nice sleep is a must.

Happy Easter to all of you. 

Report Post Tip

I'm supposed to be working but here I am, slacking and writing this post.

Report Post Tip
Trying to survive
Report Post Tip

Reeling from a heavy dinner. Watching some TV before facing the dreadful fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Just got home from grocery shopping and dinner at IHOP, sitting in my chair chatting on VC with Tilda and Westie. Getting caught up on MR, about to go out and smoke some dab and joint. I want to fly like an eagle lol

I've got a big decision to make, so I'm thinking about that and weighing the pro's and con's, praying I make the right choice. We'll see

Report Post Tip

I am just now waking up. I have some oatmeal beside me that I am about to eat. I am logging into work from my computer and about to work a 12.5 hour shift. It is very early in the morning and I am still tired.

Report Post Tip
Thrones of Britannica Total war with Shieldwall mod
Report Post Tip

I just started cooking chicken soup and waiting for it to be done so that i can have it. I have fever and my throat is hurting and rest of family is away for Easter so I'm on my own until weekend.
It's the first hot meal i've had since friday

Report Post Tip

i am tering my hair out after trying to copy a BA thread to BD and getting a greyed out box with some kind of cropping tool took me 40 minutes to find a way to fix it

Report Post Tip

i'm killing some time before go to sleep! So watching youtube (games, music, yay) and talking around with some friends. 

Report Post Tip

Currently at work... Took the time out to assist one of our cleaners in order to get a specific job task done quicker. Then I ran away to my office to get some jails in. Have to make some calls then return back to the front desk... shucks... wish I could stay longer

Report Post Tip

watching two medieval combat experts critique combat scenes from old movies on youtube. nothing too too exciting to be honest.

Report Post Tip
I just finished watching Love and Monsters. Must say I quite enjoyed it. Hopefully they’ll make a sequel. Now it’s time for bed though. Good night everyone
Report Post Tip

Playing with my dog who I haven't seen for almost a week now. And just being grateful I didn't die after the stressful work week I've had.

Report Post Tip

Currently having a catch-up with an old long time friend, having a cup of tea and listening to a an albumn. After this I'll probably have some pizza.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL